multiple enteries.

Options
OMG. trying to find skippy peanut butter in the database. Oh I found it all right. over 100 entries, and not one of them even close to the nutritional label for the jar of skippy, that I have in front of me. People on this site need to start looking for items more than just once, and with more than one spelling.

sorry for the rant. but entering one food item shouldn't take 20 min. of sorting through the same items, just spelled slightly differently, and with widely varying nutritional info.

Replies

• dvankuiken
    dvankuiken Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that too. I think there is some logic in this irritation we have. I live in Indonesia and periodically buy peanut butter (Jiff) because franky, I like peanut butter. I came across the same problem when looking up the food in the database. However, one of my friends brought back some Jiff from the states and it has different nutrition facts. Depending on where a product is originally made might make a difference. For example Coca cola in the states has different nutrition content than coca cola in Mexico. I'm sure this probably doesn't help, but maybe, at least, give you some insight.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that too. I think there is some logic in this irritation we have. I live in Indonesia and periodically buy peanut butter (Jiff) because franky, I like peanut butter. I came across the same problem when looking up the food in the database. However, one of my friends brought back some Jiff from the states and it has different nutrition facts. Depending on where a product is originally made might make a difference. For example Coca cola in the states has different nutrition content than coca cola in Mexico. I'm sure this probably doesn't help, but maybe, at least, give you some insight.

Yup, I noticed it makes a huge difference where you live. Often the things I look for have an American equivalent that has more calories than here in Canada.