First day ...

Options
Hi All

My first day today ... various family members are already on this diet and have lost significant amounts of weight so ... NO PRESSURE!

It has to be done, my weight has shot up in the last 3 years and none of my clothes fit, there is no way I'm buying a whole new wardrobe just to fit my rather large and somewhat square (?) bottom! Why has my bottom become square?????

13329606.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Hi, and all the best :drinker:
  • bjrowles
    bjrowles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    exercise to shape your butt, move around, sit less! hard but it can be done! :smile:
  • luvinlaurakate
    luvinlaurakate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site isn't so much of a diet as a way to track a healthier lifestyle. Diets themselves almost always fail; the key to this site is just making healthier food choices. Do this and exercise some to shape your body back up, and you will do great!
  • squiggles409
    squiggles409 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome!!! Mfp is more than a diet. It's a tool to help shape your new life style! Don't be pressured by what your family has done. This is all about you!! Good luck on your journey! If you need motivation along the way, feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • StephnElbow
    StephnElbow Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome. MFP is an amazing resource. I love it. I could never survive before calculating it all by hand, etc, but with this site its so much easier to keep everything together and make sure I am track. I am sure you will love this site as well. Any questions, concerns, etc, feel free to add :):smile:
  • Marcel7
    Marcel7 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great to see you on board. If you remember that this is a long term process, you will do well. Congratulations on taking the first step--it is the hardest!!!