Tony Horton's 10 minute trainer - PLEASE HELP

Options
Tony Horton's 10 minute trainer...anyone ever tried this? As a busy college student, 10 minutes seems like a miracle. Please give me your opinions or personal experiences!

Replies

• leemarie324
    leemarie324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i purchased it a few years ago, and realized that its not really just 10 mins a day, it is 2-3 tapes in a 1 day and they did not send me all the props for the dvds..needless to say, i only did 3 days and called it quits..good luck!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i cheated and downloaded it >.> i think in the beginning its 10 minutes a day, and you move up to 30 minutes a day (3 different workouts) as you progress. ive only done the cardio workout and it wasnt bad - i burned about 142 calories in 17 minutes ( i did the warm up and cool down)
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I have it and actually like it a lot! Although each workout is 10 mins I usually do 2-3 of them in the morning before I go to work...They wok well for what I need them for....
  • reba971
    Options
    I have it, but I hate work out videos, so I have no idea whey I keep buying them thinking I will love them! LOL On the DVD it says on the back that it is 5 work outs (Total body, lower body, abs, cardio and yoga) and the total workout time is 50 minutes, so I assume they are 10 minutes each. Minus any talking and training. If you are interested in buying it please send me a message. I am not going to use it.
  • rgstaggs
    Options
    Hey Gettin
    10 Minute Trainer is an awesome program. Do the workouts, improve the quality of foods you eat and you'll get results. If you quit or don't work the program then it won't work.
    Myself, I've lost 75 lbs and even won a trip to LA to meet Tony Horton and worked out with him just because I got fit with TmT. Ok, I'm bragging a bit now, heh, but the point it, if you work it, it works for you.
    Let me know if you have any questions and I'll help ya out.
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have it, its a good work out, but its really not just 10 minutes a day, the workouts are meant to be stacked. I don't doubt they would yeild good results, but it bored me a bit and I moved on to Turbo Jam (and now Turbo Fire) which I find to be more fun.

Katie
  • snarkysharky
    Options
    TMT is one of his easier programs, but still a good workout. I bought it to prepare myself for P90X.
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    It really is about 15 minutes with the warm-up and the time between one exercise to the next, but I'm at the end of day one. I'm doing the one with a lot of ABS, trying to get rid of saggy skin. And I'm sore from the lower body and the abs works today. I like it so far, but in the morning at 5:30am when I have to get up to do it, I'm not sure how much I will like it then. lol