skinny carmel latte

Options
Does anyone know how to recreate a skinny carmel latte at home . I am addicted to Starbucks skcl and woud like to make one with less than 90 calories for small or 130 for medium? Just wonderiing...

Replies

• iluvbread
    iluvbread Posts: 104
    Options
    Does anyone know how to recreate a skinny carmel latte at home . I am addicted to Starbucks skcl and woud like to make one with less than 90 calories for small or 130 for medium? Just wonderiing...
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I would suggest buying a sugar free carmel syrup and soy or nonfat milk. Check the nutritional info on that.
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Try the HungryGirl website. I think I remember seeing alternative recipes for the starbucks frap drinks...
    Check it out:smooched:
  • allie5199
    allie5199 Posts: 240
    Options
    I LOVE THIS DRINK!! It wont be exactly the same BUT:
    2/3 of Skim milk (60 calories)-Steamed
    1 cup of strong coffee (5 calories)
    2-3 pumps of sugar free carmel syrup

this would be like a small (about 12-13 oz)

(Starbucks is 1 cup of steamed milk, 1/2 cup of expresso, sugar free syrup...90 calories (just from milk))
  • CandaceW
    CandaceW Posts: 73
    Options
    i like using the vanilla thrilla from hungry girl, except sub-ing caramel sf syrup
  • CandaceW
    CandaceW Posts: 73
    Options
    i like using the vanilla thrilla from hungry girl, except sub-ing caramel sf syrup

hey...just wanted to add some info for this...it is only about 60 cal for a med size. It comes out of the new hungry girl recipe book, so you may not be able to find it on the web...if not, message me and I'll share.
  • iluvbread
    iluvbread Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi Candace!

Can I get that 60 cal Hungry Girl recipe?