Advertising banner here at MFP

Options
DeeDeeLHF
DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
Not complaining, I know it is necessary to keep this site free...but does it ever make anyone else chuckle??? Ads for cosmetic surgery,:love: lose 30 # of stomach fat in 8 weeks,:noway: and the funniest one is the ad for Chili's!! :devil:

I totally crack up laughing wondering what counter MFP philosophy advertisement is going to flash!

Just my laughing thoughts for the morning.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• DeeDeeLHF
    Options
    Not complaining, I know it is necessary to keep this site free...but does it ever make anyone else chuckle??? Ads for cosmetic surgery,:love: lose 30 # of stomach fat in 8 weeks,:noway: and the funniest one is the ad for Chili's!! :devil:

I totally crack up laughing wondering what counter MFP philosophy advertisement is going to flash!

Just my laughing thoughts for the morning.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    I was thinking about that the other day when all I saw was the flabby midsection and "LOSE 20 POUNDS IN ONE MONTH, NO DIETING!!!"

I'm totally not complaining, either because I LOVE this site and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that it's free! :heart:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that too lol...
    Like the one that I am looking at now that says lose 25lbs of stomach fat in 3 weeks....
    ya oooookkkkaaaayy.....lol
  • DeeDeeLHF
    Options
    Yeah, I want to be sure people do not think I am complaining either because I also LOVE this site!! :heart: It is just the irony!

I'm totally not complaining, either because I LOVE this site and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that it's free! :heart:
    [/quote]
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    lol I think that sometimes the ads are taken from what is said in the posts

kind of funny I think!
  • adienta
    adienta Posts: 12
    Options
    Just don;t click on thr ads the pills are like 29.95 a month forever and the # to call never works. I just cancelled my credit card to stop them from charging me.