Would love to have some more friends on here :)

Options
I would love some more supportive friends on here...

I promise: I'm motivational, supporitve (will cheer you on when you are close to goal and will lift you up when that wagon falls or prevent it from falling) and would like some friends who would do the same for me.

We are in this together, I know I can't do this alone, and I also know only I can control my weight loss journey, but it is A LOT easier when you have friends along the way. :)

Looking forward to new friends to go through the journey with, to lift each other up and help support each other along the way!!

Theresa :):)

Replies

• khotch1
    khotch1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

add at will! I'm a pretty positive person and love giving and getting support!
  • TheAnonGit
    Options
    I would love to add you! I hope we can aid eachother in our weight loss journeys!
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    We are in this together, love to support, and be supported!
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    We are in this together, love to support, and be supported!
  • tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Add me, now we have more than our names in common :-)!
  • IxLovexLink
    Options
    Go ahead and add me :)
    I'll be supportive!
  • PKHines
    PKHines Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello All. I joined this site on Oct 4 and I've lost 25 pounds so far. I haven't utilized the message boards so I'd love to connect with others in their quest to become healthier. Please feel free to add me for positive and motivating encouragement.:smile:
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. The more the merrier =]
  • racerZ28
    Options
    Me too! :happy:
  • haylee1981
    haylee1981 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Add away x
  • kybrandyb
    kybrandyb Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request , I'm new on here and would like some more friends/support as well. We could all use em :)
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Welcome....feel free to add me. Have been on this site since March of this year and totally love the MFP community.
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • runiechica
    runiechica Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :) I'm pretty good at encouragement.
  • sweetyJ
    Options
    Welcome! Lovely introduction and I am sure you will reach your goal. =)o
  • Kimstevenson1902
    Options
    I'm new here too and I think a few supportive friends is just what I need! So feel free to add me. I had a really positive first couple of weeks, but i'm starting to feel my motivation trailing off...
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a friend request! Anyone else who views, please feel free to send me a request as well. I am afraid that people think because I've lost 80 lbs I no longer need support, which just isn't true at all and I had some major health problems over the past month which has really shaken my confidence in my weight loss journey. I also love to help support others who are trying to be healthier as well!
  • Theresa0577
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you all for the friend requests....

I can't wait to see our progress etc...

I've been on this "journey" for years...I lost 50 pounds, and gained 40 back unfortunately, but won't let that get to me, it's a new start to a brand new "journey" and brand new weight loss friends...

Here's to a brand new US :)

Theresa
  • Sunshine70Smith
    Sunshine70Smith Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You, and anyone else, can add me too! I'm also looking for more friends. The more, the merrier!
  • aahmed77
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could use the extra support too!