adding "My Meals" to diary

Options
Does anyone know how to add your personal meals to the food diary? opps, I said that wrong. I mean how do you add "My FOODS" to the diary. M;y meals is easy but I don't see where you add my foods.

Replies

• TMasticTB
    TMasticTB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    When you're adding a meal to you diary, hit "Add Food" then go to the "My Meals" tab and check your meal. Easy!
  • babykanguruh
    Options
    Bumpity Bumpity Bump Bump Bump
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    When you're adding a meal to you diary, hit "Add Food" then go to the "My Meals" tab and check your meal. Easy!

I meant my foods.
  • Photoology
    Photoology Posts: 121 Member
    Options

I meant my foods.

my foods also has a tab... its next to my meals
  • Photoology
    Photoology Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    whoops double post! sorry
  • sgha
    Options

I meant my foods.

my foods also has a tab... its next to my meals
    Yeah, but once you get to "my foods" how do you add it to my diary. I don;'t see an "add to diary" button.
  • TMasticTB
    TMasticTB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You just check whichever items you want then click the green "Add Checked" button right above or below the check boxes.
  • karenhs2
    karenhs2 Posts: 197
    Options
    When you click on My Foods, at the top there is a green button called Create Food. This will step you through the process. You can choose at the end whether or not it gets added to the main database. Help this helps. If you get stuck, let me know where and I will try to step you through it.
  • sgha
    Options
    DUH....finally got it. Thanks everybody. I quess the partial blindness in one eye made me miss totally how to add MY FOODS. That's the excuse I'm using, anyway. Actually, I use that a lot.:laugh:
  • karenhs2
    karenhs2 Posts: 197
    Options
    DUH....finally got it. Thanks everybody. I quess the partial blindness in one eye made me miss totally how to add MY FOODS. That's the excuse I'm using, anyway. Actually, I use that a lot.:laugh:

I have a retinal condition that impairs my vision so I am totally down with that excuse!