HELLO PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS!

Options
renae77
renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
Hello! Where is my team? I haven't seen a post from anyone in quite some time. Have we lost pretty much everyone now? We only have a few more weeks to go and no one is posting anymore. I just wanted to see if we could get it going again before it ends. I hope everyone is doing good and it will be great to hear from any of you again. Good luck!

GO PURPLE!!

Replies

• renae77
    Options
    Hello! Where is my team? I haven't seen a post from anyone in quite some time. Have we lost pretty much everyone now? We only have a few more weeks to go and no one is posting anymore. I just wanted to see if we could get it going again before it ends. I hope everyone is doing good and it will be great to hear from any of you again. Good luck!

GO PURPLE!!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I am here I am here!!!! I think we only had 4 people turn in weights this week.....
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Hey guys,

I know things have been quiet in purple land. If the team isnt really around anymore I am sure Samantha can rustle up a couple more Black Shirts. Just wanted to let you know that your welcome to come on over. :drinker:
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey Spyguy! Thanks a bunch! At least we do still have Tamara on as our team leader! Only a few of us have survived. By the way you have done so awesome!! Keep up the great work!

Tamara its good to know you are still here too! You have been a good leader!
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness, I fell off the wagon!!! Where is everyone at? How are they doing?
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey again!! I hope everyone is doing good. I also fell off the wagon and haven't been doing great but I haven't been gaining either. I am stuck at a 16 pound loss. Not too shabby but not where I want to be either. A lot of us have fallen off the wagon and apparently off this site because I haven't heard from a lot of our fellow Purples in a while. Come on ya'll, let's finish out this Biggest Loser Challenge the right way!! Where are you all at?
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    BOO IM HERE!!!!....I posted some progress pics on my profile I got photoshop crazy today lol////hey renae keep plugging along dont consider it stuck till its a month or longer...wtg on the 16!
  • renae77
    Options
    Ok I'm bumping again to see if anyone else is here again!!! Come on Purples where are ya??
  • renae77
    Options
    Ok there arent many purples out there anymore!! Hardly no one posted but I noticed that the Black, Blue and Green teams are still going strong!! Come on Purples where are you???
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    purple here!! hey did stats get posted today ?
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I hope to post my weigh in results tomorrow, I woke up just in time to grab a hat and run out the for for work this am. xox
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I am still here, I am fixin to post our results this afternoon, sorry didnt posty them on wednesday worked all day then had to ruin off to my sons ballgame it lasted til 9:30pm then I had to go grocery shopping...Sorry I know no excuses...Sorry
  • renae77
    Options
    Tamara we know you are very busy too! It's good to see a few of us are still here. I think Nicole went to Las Vegas this week. Happy to see you all here!!! Let's keep on trying!
  • LoveDollie
    Options
    Hi Ladies (and gents if any),

Just wondering when you guys are accepting new members? New here on Monday and well, purple is my color of choice.

Give me the dotted line to sign on!

Thanks,

Becka