Would love to have some more friends on here :)

Options

Replies

• Theresa0577
    Options
    added :)

So excited to do this together :)
  • Patrisha100
    Patrisha100 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Theresa,
    Am looking for supportive friends on MFP. Stop by and say hello! I'm just starting as of TODAY!
    ~Patrisha
  • Theresa0577
    Options
    ^ just added you :)

I love all the support on here, I TRULY am sooo grateful. I know with the support and dedication everyone has we will all do this and do this right :):) so excited! :D

this journey can be sooooo painfully difficult but it also can be a lot of fun!!!!!! I'm looking at it being fun, living and loving who I am now to make me who I will be later :)...gotta love you now to become the you of tomorrow - it's where you come from that's going to get you to where you are going :)
  • LindseyMarie0929
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Theresa0577
    Options
    ^ added :):):)
  • drizzella
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I agree that the encouragement and support helps ,otivate. That and the tracking. Keeps us accountable.
  • XxMarciaxX
    XxMarciaxX Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    (Everybody) Feel very welcome to add me ! :smile: ...I joined this site a few months back i went from not eating until tea time to eating three healthy meals a day it gave me a huge body shock and i lost a stone to quickly and then fell of the wagon and it crept back on again :sad:
    Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since i started the weight loss journey properly this time. I have 3 stone to lose to get back to the healthy weight i was before having becoming a mummy. I Love this site because you no everyone is here for the same reason , im looking for friends on here for non judgemental support and encouragement and a good kick up the backside if i fall out of line !. In return i will also offer support and pats on the back :happy:
  • Theresa0577
    Options
    ^just added you :) l
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We're all in this together!!!
  • lradatz
    lradatz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    U can add me!!! Always looking for new people to lose weight with :)
  • lradatz
    lradatz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Good for you, it's always better to lose weight the proper way. I myself use to eat like 500 calories a day, which wasn't hard because I worked all the time. But w 3kids, I needed to make sure I stay healthy for them!
  • lynnonamission
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Lynnith.....lynnonamission on MFP. Add me should you need motivation and support. We are all in this together.
  • RisiM
    RisiM Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    happy to be a friend:smile:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I've added you ;0)
  • svelte32
    svelte32 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi I just found this site mfp through another site trying to lose weight. I have seen a few other sites like this but this has been most helpful. I am 31 and have lost just over a hundred pounds, while I am excited about this I still have around 80 pounds to go. At this point I would be happy with 20 pounds. The weight came off faster when I was heavier and now five pounds is a big deal. I fluctuate putting on and off weight by 10-30 pounds. My current goal is to get under 200 pounds. After last year of exercising religiously, this last year I haven't worked out continually in six months. So now I am getting back on my bike (recumbent) literally and charting my food again. I thought keeping in contact with other people with similar struggles would help me focus and make my goal. So the more weight loss buddies the better!
  • Theresa0577
    Options
    I've added everyone :)....I believe.

it's great to have such amazing support on here...I'm only in this a few days and I'm already addicted and KNOW that this will 110% keep me accountable!!!!!! :D Yesterday was a HIGH calorie day but I know it'll be cancelled out with exercise etc....looking forward to seeing results and having friends in this journey who know what it is truly all about :)
  • MeeShell_M
    MeeShell_M Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing. I need some more friends on here. I need all the support I can get. I'm here for you! Add me if you want.
  • MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Me too! Add me!
  • Theresa0577
    Options
    just added :)
  • sara338
    Options
    i added you :)