NEED FRIENDS!

Options
This is a repost. I posted this with a different title. I need support and encouragement and I return the favor as much as possible.

My name is Audrey. I will be 21 in about two weeks. I currently weigh 188. I am a third year college student. I attend school part time. I work part time in a persons home helping them with a variety of tasks. I can be very fun, but I also have a lot of blonde moments. I didnt do alot of stuff in high school becuase my confidence in myself sucks. I am starting to get better though. I am proud of what I lost so far but I feel as though I didnt lose enough yet. I lost track for about two weeks. I have a crazy schedule right now but it is getting better. I make sure I log in daily to MFP. I just did my restart yesterday.
My goals:
To weight approx 150 by June
to get to eat better
to not starve myself again
to not waste anymore time getting off track and putting it off til tomorrow
to make time for working out
to not use my soreness as an excuse anymore
to be able to go out somewhere and feel confident in how I look
to gain some local true friends...since everybody is off at college or has their own family
Only to eat 1200 calories a day.....even if i workout for 1200 calories!!

If you want you are more than Welcome to send me a friend request.

Also I do live with my boyfriend. We will be together for 11 months on my birthday. A few people have mentioned to me about losing weight but I didnt think people would notice 15 lbs! I am off to start my wonderful day!

Thanks for read this.

Replies