2stone loss with Pics

Options
65po3c.jpg

Hi guys,
Was wondering if you could tell me if you guys see any differences in these pics
I have lost 2 stone from the first pic to the last
I personally cant see any difference
was just wondering if that was just me.

Replies

• julie204
    julie204 Posts: 130
    Options
    i can definatly you can tell in the face and your stomoch you are doing great girl keep up the good work be proud of yourself look in the mirror and say im doing it i can do it you go girl a big hug and kiss to you your doing great x:smile:
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Definitely less chin!! I have not done this but I have noticed others take photos in the same place and at the same scale. That way the difference is more noticeable! That said, while it is great when people notice you have already lost 29lbs? Wow! Keep going girl - slow and steady and people will notice! I have only recently started getting the comments the best of which was my GP when I saw her last week! She started "Wow!" then said "You look younger!" then she she said wow again! Best feeling ever! Being heavier it will take time but you are doing brilliantly so stick with it, don't be too hard on yourself over Christmas and keep focused on where you want to be!
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see it in your face and chin, and in the second picture, you can see that you've lost inches in your waist as well...Good work! keep at it!
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    For sure! Goodbye, double chin! You are doing wonderfully!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!