My New Polar F6!!!!!!

Options
It just got here, and I'm on my way out the door to check it out!! Hope it's worth all my excitement :love:

Replies

• Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It just got here, and I'm on my way out the door to check it out!! Hope it's worth all my excitement :love:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I just bought a Polar F4 yesterday!! I'm of course sick today so I can't get to the gym :sad: But, i may just try it out moping around the house in my state of sickness :laugh:
  • lacieinthesky
    lacieinthesky Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I got my F4 a few weeks ago and love it! Have fun!
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    For me personally, my F6 is truly THE most valuable piece of gear I have. There are days when I feel like I'm kicking butt only to see that D'oh! my hr isnt all that high. See I can fool myself into thinking ANYTHING, so my HRM keeps me 100% accountable.
    No more " eh, I'll say it was 300 cals burned"

I also use it to challenge myself. On the machines I vow to burn 10/cal per minute. Only on the HRM can I actually do this. I'll set myself up ahead of time to burn a certain amt of calories and I'm done when that number is reached- so if I want to be done faster I know to work harder!

Enjoy it!!!
  • helenwood101
    Options
    I have F6 and think its great. It helps me loads.
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    You'll love it! I cannot remember which Polar model I have, but I'm hooked. Be sure to tuck the back side of the strap underneath your sports bra strap to keep it from slipping. That's the only issue I've had with it. And, wash the strap and electrodes with warm water and soap every other time you use it. I notice mine acts up when I don't. Good luck! :wink:

98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Well, I think I'm in love!! I never even thought about a HRM until I joined this site, and so many of you were raving about them. Thanks for the information!! You all are AWESOME!! I burned 651 calories today in my hour. :love: