i need some motavation

Options
hi i am new to the site trying my hardest to lose weight for heath reason i am 27

Replies

• jamszy
    jamszy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! What is your motivation for being here and losing weight? Everyone has one, especially if you check out the "Success Stories". It is inspiring how so many people attained their goals and motivate other members here.
  • ibeaird
    ibeaird Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it. This great community of people. Find something you like to do and have fun with it and before you know it the weight will just come right off.
  • Jesusinme4life
    Jesusinme4life Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request:)
  • krystico
    krystico Posts: 104
    Options
    Welcome! I can always use a little motivation, too! Sending you a request!
  • screwtop_gangsta
    Options
    hi i am new to the site trying my hardest to lose weight for heath reason i am 27
    motavation or spell check?
  • sdlittlefield
    Options
    I need some motivation too! I have logged everything and have remained under my calorie goal and haven't lost really anything! like .6 of a pound! Will it get better? Does it take a little while for it to start coming off?
  • sheshe32
    sheshe32 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    LOL Im not the best,but I do ok. You can add me if you like, I love to see how people are doing. Its great inspiration :-)
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    There is a great support system here, but motivation is all you!! You have to want this badly enough to do what it takes. So log in everyday, log in everything you eat and drink. Exercise and log that too!! This is NOT a diet it is a lifestyle change. Surround yourself with supportive people and ignore the ones who try to sabotage you. Do this for yourself and you will succeed!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    motavation or spell check?

Meow.gif