hello, im new! :)

Options
hello everyone, im new here. im hoping that i can find a good group of people to help support my weight loss efforts. i think a big problem of why i gave up alot of times is that i dont have people to hold me accountable. maybe if i have people telling me DONT GIVE UP, then i wont give up so easily.

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! :)
  • leemarie324
    leemarie324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    welcome! :)
  • jamszy
    jamszy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I know what you mean about being held accountable! Making a list of goals and milestones to treat yourself definitely helps. Just think long term and make it a lifestyle rather than a temporary change! Good luck to you!
  • TGETHEALTHY
    TGETHEALTHY Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    me2..welcome!
  • gigiangelique
    gigiangelique Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Im a newbie also! HELLO :)
  • tmontle
    tmontle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been logging for 10 days now and tomorrow is my first weigh-in... I've met some great people on here but wouldn't mind meeting more so that we can support each other through our weight-loss journey!! I love giving and finding out tips, tricks and meals!
  • danielleMarinewife
    Options
    welcome! i'm fairly new here and always in need of support and always looking to give some! feel free to add me! :)
  • lrobin65
    Options
    Welcome to the new ones! Feel free to add my if you want. I am always looking for support people!
  • helenjn
    helenjn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to add me, I'll keep you accountable but also high-five you when you do well!
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    hello everyone, im new here. im hoping that i can find a good group of people to help support my weight loss efforts. i think a big problem of why i gave up alot of times is that i dont have people to hold me accountable. maybe if i have people telling me DONT GIVE UP, then i wont give up so easily.

I LOVE your enthusiasm, love what you said about being accountable. Welcome to the site, the first step is just showing up here every day, and giving and receiving support and encouragement. I am blessed to have found so many people to root for me, they are essential to my recovery. I like to think I give back almost as much as they give me. Wishing you the best of luck. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • fatpanda96
    Options
    Welcome :) I'm fairly new too, and just getting used to this. Feel free to add me :)
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It's always great to have people (even if we're just online friends) to help you and push you harder!
  • santee57
    Options
    Hi! I am a newbie too! Welcome.
  • ukkiosan
    ukkiosan Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm new(-ish) too! Welcome!
  • Nishad530
    Options
    Hi I'm new and been working on this weight loss thing for years. I hope this works for me this time around. Im looking for new accountable partners. LOL. I would appreciate all the help I can get.
  • TiMoPhat
    TiMoPhat Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey guys...feel free to add me!!!
  • runninggirl54
    Options
    hi i'm steph....i'm new as well. feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Alisonmccardle
    Options
    Hey I am Alison I am new to. You can add me as a friend. I defintly need the support as well.
  • phantompanther
    Options
    Also a newbie here, looking to trim down and tone up and I think it's great to be able to see how many calories you're consuming every day, gives you an idea of what to eat and what NOT to eat! Would be great to meet some friends on here to help support each other :) -phantom
  • gagamiss
    Options
    Hi There, I am fairly new to all this and I know it can be a struggle trying to reach fitness/weight goals on your own so I am hoping to have some 'friends' to help motivate me and I'd love to do the same for them!