in need of some motivation buddies!

Options
I'm pretty excited to have found this website! I have decided it's time to get my butt back in shape, no more excuses and no more putting it off until tomorrow. It's time. I have about 40lbs I'd like to lose so if you are in the same boat as I am....let's be motivation buddies!

Replies

• peachprl
    peachprl Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You sound just like me- my goal is to lose 35. Feel free to add me :-)
  • jilleencaizzi
    jilleencaizzi Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I still have about 35 to lose!! Feel free to add me and we can be on this journey together.
  • maryshack
    maryshack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome!! This site is so helpful!! Feel free to add me if you want!
  • chrisnap70
    Options
    I have about 20 lbs left to go and I could use some motivation as well. Yes you can definatley add me.
  • dizneyluvr
    Options
    I would like a buddy as well. My short term goal is 30 lbs but I probably need to loose 50-70 in total to be at an ideal weight for my height, I'm only 4'11.
  • MrsDrake678
    MrsDrake678 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I've added all of you, I'm ready to get my weight tracker moving and get to know all of you!
  • FourWheelJ
    FourWheelJ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :smile: Yes. I could use a motivation buddy. It is hard when you are trying to go it alone. I am trying to lose about 45 pounds and it is not easy. I have diabetes which is probably making it harder plus I am older now.
  • msrozen
    Options
    i need some motivation as well. just started to hit the gym last month after a 5 year hiatus ><
    weight hasnt changed, because i haven't been disciplined with what i eat =/ my goal is to lose
    30 lbs :love:
  • runninggirl54
    Options
    i'd be glad to give you some motivation. feel free to add me
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to join in and help with motivation. I'm pretty consistent with the gym, but its still hard to pass up my favorite foods. I have about 35 more lbs to go. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • DRetel
    DRetel Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have another 10 pounds to go, and have lost 15 so far. I'd be happy to have more pals to motivate back and forth! :-)
  • cmsmith1973
    Options
    Hello all! I am also happy that I found this site. I am looking for friends who are trying to lose weight but it seems that i have so much more to lose than the rest of you. I started my weight loss journey on Sept. 28, 2011. I needed to lose 100 pounds at that time. Since Sept. 28 I have lost 36 pounds. I started going to a weight loss clinic and began taking Adipex and started exercising. Although I still have a long way to go, every time I stand on the scale and see it has gone down it gives me the incintive to keep going. Please feel free to add me if you like.