New to MFP

Options
Hi my name is Donna and I'm starting my weight loss journey (again!) I have about 70 lbs to loose and I'm starting with a goal of 30 by May. Not sure how good that is but that's what I think is doable.

I am 41 (42 in Jan), married with 2 teens and I'm a kindergarten teacher. I live in Northern AZ and I LOVE anything and everything Disney!

I'm excited to start here as the site seems really easy to use and would love any help and motivation you can offer and would be glad to return the favor!

Replies

• Shanaleigh88
    Options
    Hello Donna. My name is Shana and I too am starting my weight loss journey. I have always been pretty self-conscious about my weight and after having my two beautiful girls, I just couldn't get the weight off (more like I was lazy) and it's time to go! I have a goal to lose 60 pounds...I don't care how long it takes, I just want it gone!

I too am a Kindergarten teacher. I am 23 and this is my second year teaching K. I work at a school with a little more than 300 students. Good luck on your journey!
  • marcieme
    Options
    Hello im new to MFP and want to introduce myself.
    My names is Marcie Im 20 yrs old and 160 pounds, im about 5'4. I've "let myslef go" since i graduated in 2009, but im ready to be back in shape ! My goal is to get to 125-130 pounds and I need some motivation buddies.Im not trying to go on a diet, im trying to make a lifestyle change, to better myself.Im starting my lifestyle change in T-minus 4 days and would appreciates some advice and pointers..anyone know of anygood recipie websites or good workouts to follow?Hope to hear from Y'all!!!