Newbie to MFP Ready to be FIT & FABULOUS!

Options
A co-worker told me about this website and so far I am loving it, finding it easy to use and navigate through. I need to shed about 40lbs. per my doctor and I am game, looking forward to meeting new people who are also on the same path to keep me motivated. And if you are a sweet fiend like me (lol) I have plenty of recipes for baked goods as I am working on a Low calorie sweet line as I own my own cupcake business The Cupcake District and feel no matter what we are always going to eat sweets so why not have some that are guilt-free in the process. Sohappy losing and see a little less of you around!

Replies

• mrsbugs815
    mrsbugs815 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oh tough but do able, a cupcake biz!!! Maybe that can be my motivation after each 10 pounds!!! lets do this journey together.

:wink:
  • Soulchild27
    Soulchild27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Jump aboard and look forward to working and motivating each other mrsbug815!
  • BlJohnston77
    BlJohnston77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!! The support and motivation is wonderful here. And I am always open for new recipe ideas!!:tongue:
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! My sweet tooth is outta control and I too love baking. We can support each other!