HELP ME PLIZ I NEW SOME ANSWER

Options
hey friends i have a question !! :] okay i been going to the gym 5 days a week AND ITS BEEN 3 weeks I START'D GOING TO THE GYM !! soo my QUESTION is thats i been working really really hard in all the cardio machines that there at the gym and i take like 15 to 30 min's up tO 65 min's sometime's WORKING OUT ON THEM and i GET up the NEXT morning with NO SORENESS OR just a lil bit sore FROM my legs not a lot just like a lil bit !! but when i do weights i do get sore!! DO U GUYS THINK IM DOING SOMETHING WRONG ON CARDIO :( OR MY BODY JUST GAT US TO IT :( PLIZ HELP ME WITH N ANSWER THANKS :)
ADD ME IM ALSO NEW IN HERE

Replies

• Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Maybe go with shorter time harder intensity?
  • anna_love
    Options
    THANK YOU :) I DO THAT TOMMOROW AND SEE WHAT HAPPENDS
  • smashrun08
    Options
    Hey there. Its ok if you don't get sore from cardio alone. its an aerobic exerscise and your muscles have just gotten used to doing it. keep lifing weights 2 or 3 times a week tho and you will see the best results. Also, do cardio after lifting weights and you will burn fat more effectively:) good luck girley
  • runninggirl54
    Options
    i agree w smashrun08.....definately true.
  • anna_love
    Options
    thanks everyone for the answer it those really helps
  • rhinovr
    rhinovr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Lucky you Anna! w smashrun08 is right! But now, you should mix it up a bit and try other cardio methods. Weights are great to build muscle and muscle disintegrates fat!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Plus shorter times doing weight sessions instead of long cardio rtoutines will give you more time to work on your PhD in English. :huh:
  • byrongoldie3
    Options
    your body needs to cure itself during sleep you have to eat more protien try "max ligui carn" take it half hour before workout its liquid carnitine and you take just one table spoon,also try "max glutamine" it detoxes the cells, and get a protien shack i use "maxpro" it has 30 grams of protien, you can use it instead of breakfast just follow the directions, you can get this stuff at any body building store. i know i sound like one of those types that walk around in tank top all the time but im not, just an old surfer dude trying to get in shape again just look at my profile pic that was taken in june of this year in cancun. i was hurting too please try this you WILL fell better