Anyone else need to lose post pregnancy pounds?

Options
My second child is 2.5 months now. I thought I looked decent until I saw a picture my husband took of me :/ Now I'm ready to lose the weight!

Replies

• vandychick
    vandychick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new here and need to lost the post-baby pounds too. I am a lot more "post" than you are though--my little guy is 10 months old. Third child + being almost forty = baby weight sticking like glue. At least for me.

I am ready to do this too.
  • sarahjoyt
    Options
    Im the same except my lil guy is 12months and i still have 6kg to lose!
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Me too. I gained less with this baby, but weighed more when I got pregnant though however I was doing rally well gym wise and losing inches, strength training, etc. I'm done having kids so now my endpoint is to get to my wedding weight and then my previous weight watcher goal weight and just assess how I feel with it. So I have to lose about 70lbs. I gained 55 with my first child and lost it by 16 months and was in pretty good shape. My fitness goal right now is to eventually do cross fit. Currently I do BodyCombat and BodyPump. Thinking of adding rollerblading to it and do some more biking. I have a hrm so that keeps me motivated. My big issue is eating enough because I'm a PT work from home mom. Not in a rush. I know it will take time to come off and if I keep doing what I need to it will happen.

I started back to normal eating/exercising when I stopped pumping for my son in august.
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    That's why I originally started on this site back in July. My daughter turns 2 this week. LMAO! Last week, I officially got to the point where I had lost all of my baby weight. It can be done! Good luck :)
  • Shanaleigh88
    Options
    When I got pregnant with my first, I was already 30lbs overweight....now my oldest is almost 4 and my youngest is 19 months....I am losing the post-baby weight and then some added pounds...good luck ladies!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    There's over 200 of us in the group Sexy Mamas, come on by! It's public so no invitation necessary. :-) welcome aboard!
    Be sure to stop by the SM "start up pics" thread, and every day has a different topic theme, Sunday is motivational, Monday is weigh-in, etc.
  • ldsmomof6
    Options
    I just had my 6th baby 11 weeks ago. I am so tired of gaining and losing, gaining and losing. I just want to lose all of my weight once and for all. I am having trouble getting motivated. I started exercising a few weeks ago and I want to start this as well. I am ready to do this. Wish me luck!!
  • wannabahotmom
    Options
    My son is 8 months old and I have lost all of my weight from him but I still have 20 pounds to go to the weight I was before I had my 2.5 year old daughter! I just started on my weight loss journey again and did it with a bang.... took a spin class first thing this morning and did a big grocery shopping trip with tons of veggies, lean meats and some fruits. Good luck to all of you Mamma's on your journey!!!!
  • bsavithri
    bsavithri Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes, my baby is 7 month snow and i still have 10kgs to lose.. i'm doing 30DS and some cardio..
  • Abevemi
    Abevemi Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My bub is 7 months old, and I still have 10kg to lose!
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Bub no.2 is 3 months, I've got 25kg to lose!
  • dippystick
    dippystick Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I do, but my last baby is going to be 25 on the 21st. :blushing:
  • lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I weigh 15 lbs less than my pre-pregnancy weight yet now I have this undesirable kangaroo pouch that won't go away..AHHHHHH. What to do.. :[
  • haylee1981
    haylee1981 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    On a losing missing and my little one is coming up to 18 Months!!
  • Mandysc
    Mandysc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just had my little girl a month and half ago and have lost 35 pounds since the last day I was pregnant! Your more than welcome to add me and we can try to lose this weight together!! Good luck!
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm now down to my pre-pregnancy weight, but i have another 20lb to lose. Good luck!
  • LosingWeight2012
    LosingWeight2012 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    6 babies? I hope you are done lol. That takes a lot of patience that i dont have. Hope you reach your goal. I saw a lady on here with six kids and a flat tummy. Itcan be done
  • RNmomto4
    RNmomto4 Posts: 143
    Options
    Welcome!!

I just had my 4th baby 6 weeks ago and have about 13 pounds until my pre-pregnancy weight. I am currently running so that I can do a 10K this summer, and will be throwing in some Jillian Michaels 30DS.

Good luck to you! Add me as a friend if you would like :)
  • RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I just had my third baby 9 months ago! i'm down to my pre-pregnancy weight with this pregnancy BUT I want to get down to what I was before ALL my babies! i have about 20 lbs to go!
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    i do! i have had 3 kids in 4years and now my body needs to get back in shape! my youngest is now 6months and since her birth i have lost 45lbs but still have about 15lbs to go to get me back to my lightest weight in years. add me if you want iv only been on here a week and already lost almost 5lbs :bigsmile: