What Happens When...........

Options
I am steadily reaching my goal weight and was curious about what happens when you actually accomplish your challenge. Does the site congratulate you? do you set a new goal?

Thanks, D.

Add me if you want, the more the merrier!!

Replies

• Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I would like to know this as well
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    If you are really curious, you can change your goal weight to what your current weight is. Presumably the site with do whatever it does when people reach their goals. You can then change your goal back to the original.
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    As far as I know nothing happens. There is no parade :wink: besides the love from the support group you have built
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I don't think it does anything but a generic congratulations message seems like a good idea lol. It would be like completing a video game lol
  • adrianneboyd
    adrianneboyd Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    No parade...sorry...just the one in your head! But, the site will change your caloric intake to your new maintenance numbers. Approximately what your BMR is. You get to have MORE calories everyday!!!!! That's kind of like a congrats from the site.
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    No parade...sorry...just the one in your head! But, the site will change your caloric intake to your new maintenance numbers. Approximately what your BMR is. You get to have MORE calories everyday!!!!! That's kind of like a congrats from the site.

I can't wait to not be in a deficit anymore! I plan to keep eating healthy but man will it be nice to have a bit more wiggle room :bigsmile:
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Once you reach your goal we all come to your house and force feed you McDonalds so you can start over.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till it tells me that I can maintain now and it changes my calories to maintainence!!! That would be awesome!!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Once you reach your goal we all come to your house and force feed you McDonalds so you can start over.

LOL:laugh:
  • dijonwillis
    Options
    NICE LOL!!:bigsmile:
  • springfield5780
    Options

:laugh:
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You basically start living your life as a new person :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!