Replies

• Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I am neither and I have a lot of fun.
  • metallicafan81
    metallicafan81 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I dated a blonde for 4 years. But my wife and all my exes before that blonde are/were brunettes. I guess this guy prefers brunettes. THats just my personal taste though!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Blondes have wayyyy more fun. And to someone who said that brunettes are more exotic, hahaa I disagree. Brunette are like everywhere. Most of the time, I find myself in situations where I'm the only blonde..oh yeaa

YES!! I hate when people say "the generic blonde." Uh, wait lemme look around... Oh yeah, I'm the only blonde here. Hmm.... No?
  • mandeiko
    Options
    600full-gentlemen-prefer-blondes-screenshot.jpg
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I am naturally strawberry blonde. I have been every color since then (including purples and pinks). Its not the hair color irs the person, I definitely have fun and people have fun with me :)
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Its not the hair color irs the person, I definitely have fun and people have fun with me :)

Agree, now for my catty nature. Brunettes kick *kitten* :wink:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Its not the hair color irs the person, I definitely have fun and people have fun with me :)

Agree, now for my catty nature. Brunettes kick/shake *kitten* :wink:

let me clarify; how many times have you seen a natural blond shake her *kitten* like a belly dancer.
  • ciaobellakiss
    Options
    I'm a natural brunette but dyed my hair blonde. I think it depends on each girl's face and how to color looks on her.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options

17574_416571795393_649620393_10789046_1170246_n.jpg
    Me with a red wig on Halloween a year ago. Could I pull it off? Haha

This works.
  • DannyMussels
    Options
    ... blondes.. how else would I have got the little one sitting in my lap??? :bigsmile:

Kidnapped or adopted????

That's even naughtier.
  • mandeiko
    Options
    Okay, okay. It does depends on the girl and how she works whatever she's got :)
  • DannyMussels
    Options

And what if "she's got" a santa hat?
  • mandeiko
    Options

I'd say she's twice as likely to be awesome. :glasses:
  • DannyMussels
    Options

Does she know if I've been naughty or nice this year??
  • mandeiko
    Options

Does she know if I've been naughty or nice this year??

She's willing to place bets on naughty.
  • cambamx3
    Options
    I just went brunette yesterday after being bright gold blonde for 4 years! i loved my blonde hair but i do have to say im loving this color!
  • Madison_Jayy
    Options
    Brunettes ! Were classier, funner, and more intelligent ;)
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Brunettes! :happy:
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Im a natural blonde; soo you would say getting pregnant at 13 fun o_O

I'm not sure if this was directed at me.. but what the heck. Why yes, I encourage all 13 year old blonde girls to go out and have babies.. because it's fun!!!!!! I mean, really.. why wait til you are past puberty, have a job and in a place where it makes sense.

I'm not sure were you got the 13 from, are you 13? Or do you think I still look so fresh faced that I can't be older than that myself (if that's the case you are my new BFF).

I think it's safe to say this entire thread is supposed to be funny and light-hearted.. not a scientific study on if hair color, truly determines the level of the fun a person can achieve.
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    ... blondes.. how else would I have got the little one sitting in my lap??? :bigsmile:

Kidnapped or adopted????

That's even naughtier.

HAHAHA.... a real blonde never tells!