Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello, Thanks for this great tool.

kendra5664
kendra5664 Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm new here of course. Last year I kept a food diary for about month and it helped me lose weight. I am not sure why I stopped. When a freind recommnded this site that tracked everything for you, I had to give it a try. So far I must say I am rather impressed. I've already recommended this site to others.

Replies

• Hi, I'm new here of course. Last year I kept a food diary for about month and it helped me lose weight. I am not sure why I stopped. When a freind recommnded this site that tracked everything for you, I had to give it a try. So far I must say I am rather impressed. I've already recommended this site to others.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.