Wanted: friends who want motivation!

Options
Hello. This is my first day signing up with mfp and although I've been loosing weight for a while now, it will be fun to be able to track my progress and see how far I've come and how far I've still got left to go. I'd love to make some friends here and hopefully encourage and help people. I just quit smoking about a month ago and I'm really dead set on not gaining any weight back. Tis the season to get healthy! Add me and check out my old drivers licence pic. You'll be amazed at just how many chins one human being can have. :laugh:

Replies

• KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Would love to have you as a friend!
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :happy: 6 more lbs and im trying to quit so it would be lovely to be able to talk to another fellow non smoker when the time comes x
  • haylee1981
    haylee1981 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey, 4 week non smoker here too and on a weight loss mission! Feel free to add me. Haylee
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also. one can never have too many motivating friends
  • merrick7871
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I quit smoking this past April myself.
  • Caylee320
    Caylee320 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to MFP also, and I need to quit smoking! Please add me - I could use the motivation!
  • needlework
    needlework Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm struggling with the motviation part of this journey.:happy:
  • angeleyez77
    angeleyez77 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to motivate also Add Me also :)
  • lisabell118
    lisabell118 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new to this site and can use the help and motivation too:)
  • Theresa0577
    Options
    feel free to add me (as well as anyone else :). I am new here too, and I will be supportive as well :)
  • comebackid
    Options
    I'd love some friends to motivate me too. Feel free to add me.
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats on qutting smoking!! I have been smoke free 2 years and 8 months. It's the best feeling in the world... Some people say it's a daily fight for the rest of your life but honestly I do not even have the urge to pick one up! You will feel so much better about yourself! Congrats again!!
  • Mandysc
    Mandysc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I would love to be friends I will def add you!
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    4 months non smoker
  • soymilkcoffee
    Options
    Congrats on quitting smoking!!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add my as a friend, the more friends the motivation!!!
  • kwortham
    kwortham Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I need all the motivation I can get!:smile:
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    its refreshing to see some one offer motivation as a friend instead of asking. Would love to have u as an mfp friend.
  • IxLovexLink
    Options
    I'll add you :D
  • mrsbugs815
    mrsbugs815 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need to quit smoking, but I think I should concentrate on the weight first!! Way to go! Add me for any motivation that I can get!!:noway: