Wanted: friends who want motivation!

Options
2»

Replies

• adlwilmot
    Options
    Add me too!! First the weight loss and exercise for me, and quitting smoking comes in the new year. Disgusting habit!! Well done!
  • sistersuez
    sistersuez Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    yes add me , please I am rather new to this site, been using it for a while and I love it, I just started at a gym and its tourture pure torture but it feels good.....
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new here too, and like you joined after losing weight (20 lbs) but I want to track the rest and keep myself motivated throughout the process.

And congrats on quitting, its a tough habit to break
  • lynnonamission
    Options
    Would love to have you as a friend for motivation. Congratulations to you!!!!! I'm lynnonamission on MFP
  • kaheikkilayahoocom
    Options
    Congratulations on quitting smoking. I quit smoking after 22 years about 6 years ago. Don't let my age scare you. I've done a lot of things, been a lot of places, but comfortable with myself hasn't always been my place. Matter of fact, still looking for that place, but getting closer each day. My journey to quit smoking was very different for me; it happened when I gave my life over to God through Jesus Christ and asked for help. Now, with God's help again, I will loose the weight. Best wishes!

Please add as a friend. smile:
  • nicolemommy2boys
    Options
    new here feel free to add me to :)
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mother of one and I just quit smoking as well (23 days today!!) and am very excited to be able to start working out again. I can definitely use all the encouragement anyone is wiilling to offer! :)
  • TheeNewMC13
    TheeNewMC13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New here too! Looking for others to keep me going as well. Definitely hard to do this on my own!
  • SarahAbear
    Options
    Wow! I posted this right before bed and woke up to so much support and new friend requests. Thanks so much guys. I like to comment on most of the posts and updates I see in my feed so if you've added me you'll probably be seeing a lot more of me. :tongue:
  • gladiola2012
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me - I need to lose some weight first and then I will quit smoking - hopefully by March 2012!