Needed - positive, motivated, determined friends to share my

Options
Hi all, so I'm not really new :) but over the weekend I feel like something just clicked into place; I woke up today have come back on here and read some topics just to hype me up and Guess what ? It's working, I've done over 697 calories worth of exercise, logged my food and I feel really amped, but , I don't really have alot of friends looking to lose weight as unfortunately most of my friends are the eat -what- you -want- and -still- don't- gain -a -pound -variety :)

So basically I would love as many friends as possible to keep in touch with, to be motivated by AND to motivate as I really crave having a chat with someone about new recipes, or exercise or even things outside of MFP.

Any takers?
:))))

Replies

• obaker
    obaker Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • cjipping
    cjipping Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Add me! I think I have a few good recipes, would love to get more though!
  • Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'll take :) I've only just started too and am so in the same boat re friends that eat EVERYTHING and put on nothing (cows) :D Feel free to add x
  • amybeth83
    amybeth83 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me - always looking for new friends and new people to inspire me!!:heart:
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Bring it on!! Feel free to add me :)
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Ditto! Feel free to add me!
  • selinee_81
    selinee_81 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :) every time I even talk about exercise or diets and recipes i get a perfectly arched eyebrow raised look from my friends :) I find it alot easier to talk to people in the same boat :)
  • obaker
    obaker Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :) every time I even talk about exercise or diets and recipes i get a perfectly arched eyebrow raised look from my friends :) I find it alot easier to talk to people in the same boat :)

Definitely know what that's like!
  • candacelong21
    Options
    you can add me! I am new too and need all the positive motivation i can get!
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Add me up too! The more motivation the better for all! :)
  • selinee_81
    Options
    thanks guys :)
  • Navis25
    Options
    add me friend..congratulations by the way on your attitude! Half of the battle is having a positive mind set. Let's keep each other motivated!!
  • ravenla
    ravenla Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SOME OF YOUR RECIPES. HOPEFULLY THEY ARE QUICK AND EASY. HARD TO COOK AT NIGHT!!!
  • selinee_81
    Options
    I know it's easier said than done , but being positive is so important! Plus throwing every item of junk food out of your house helps :) having a boyfriend who is French AND lives with you AND LOVES cheese not so good :) I've been banned from even thinking about throwing the 15 different types of cheese out of the fridge :) he he
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    oh!! You got me at cheese. Ya. My office is above the most delectable cheese shop. Danger danger! Feel free to add me, too.
  • sailonby
    Options
    I'd love to be friends with you! I need all the motivation and accountability I can get. :) Let's do it!
  • selinee_81
    Options
    We just came back from the south of France , My god they love to eat!!!! It's probably the first time in my life I left food on the plate ( especially considering how small the portions are!) but the food was so rich, by the 3rd day I just had to have a simple soup and salad! Having your potential mother in law eagle eye your portions kinda makes you not wanna eat as much too! :))))
  • katimari
    katimari Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Cheese is soooo hard to resist! I would love to have some friends on here for support and motivation. We can do it!
  • fmbarbuto
    fmbarbuto Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hello! Always looking for new friends to give/receive motivation and support! Feel free to add me!

Fran :flowerforyou:
  • kenitrs1983
    Options
    Please add me, my friends need to lose weight, but are not at a point where they will do anything about it, so I am looking for people who are like minded :)