50lbs down, Hope my Pictures work!

Options
I am hoping my pictures work!
I have done a few NSV and so forth. I have currently Lost 50lbs since the birth of my daughter in May 2010. I was my heaviest I had been in a long time. 245lbs. I do still have about 50 more lbs i want to lose. I am a work in progress Sorry my pictures are just linked to my pics on here, i couldn't get it to work the other way.

1577698[img][/img]1577698[img][/img]

Replies

• grneydsher
    grneydsher Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pictures are not working, but I must say WOW!!!!. Great job and I know it's a lot of hard work, but you are worth it and you CAN do it.

Sherry

:happy:
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I tried, but ugh i dont know whats wrong.So i put links!
  • prunella1066
    prunella1066 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job!!! You look FABULOUS!! Keep up the great work you are doing!! :happy:
  • mpwinters
    Options
    Way to go, very inspiring!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! We have some in common. I'm inching closer to 50 lbs lost, my son was born in May 2010, and my start weight was 229. I started in February of this year though.
    Congrats on your success!!!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! We have some in common. I'm inching closer to 50 lbs lost, my son was born in May 2010, and my start weight was 229. I started in February of this year though.
    Congrats on your success!!!
    I started in July of 2010 but i saw a big increase in weight loss when I joined the Gym in Feb of 2011. and Thank you!!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such great progress!
  • Denisegp37
    Denisegp37 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! That is an awesome accomplishment! Keep up the good work! I just had a May 2011 baby!
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am hoping my pictures work!
    I have done a few NSV and so forth. I have currently Lost 50lbs since the birth of my daughter in May 2010. I was my heaviest I had been in a long time. 245lbs. I do still have about 50 more lbs i want to lose. I am a work in progress Sorry my pictures are just linked to my pics on here, i couldn't get it to work the other way.

1577698[img][/img]1577698Great job
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!