New :)

Options
Hey everyone! I'm new to the site. I've lost a good portion of weight on my own, but I need some help getting off this last 15-20 pounds. I'm looking for some friends who would like to join me on my journey, and provide me with some motivation, as well as receive some from me!

Replies

• spiritwolf13
    spiritwolf13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello like you I want to loose about 15-20lbs. I am sure we can motivate each other. Going to send you a friend request
  • Running2Life
    Options
    Hello like you I want to loose about 15-20lbs. I am sure we can motivate each other. Going to send you a friend request

Okay!
  • cynt8292
    cynt8292 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am also very new to MFP, but I love everything I see so far to help me with my journey. And a journey it certianly is, I have about 100 lbs I need to lose. I started a six week program through my church about 4 weeks ago and I have lost about 16 lbs total, we did a detox cleanse at the begnning which pulled a lot off up front. But now I expect to work about 2 lbs per week off with proper nutruition and excercise. We start another 10 month program in January 2012, which I am very excited about because I know with the help, support and motiviation from others I will reach my goals by the end of that program, October 2012. I am excited and hope to gain some friends along the way from this site as well. God Bless Everyone on their journey!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp and good luck with those last few pounds! Feel free to add me for support!
  • Gaubelau
    Options
    Hello,

I started this 2 weeks ago. I have 22 pounds to lose.
    I try and run 3 times a week. I starting running in May 2011 and could not run a minute. Now I am at 47 minutes and if I catch a break, will hit an hour before Christmas. However, this was not enough. I seem to also need the diet.
    Add me, we'll support each other :-)