90 Day Supreme

Is anyone else doing the 90 day supreme workout system? i just started and am hoping I'm not the only one!

Replies

• MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    I do not follow the schedule of it, because I run a lot and also do P90X but yes I do Supreme 90 as well and really enjoy the program.
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    I am doing it. I am in the middle of month 2. I really like it but I also really like strength training. My only complaint is that I feel like they sometimes go too fast with the some of the lifting moves since you want your movements to be well paced and controlled but the easy fix for that is just to pause the DVD. Other than that I think it is a great program and if you push yourself and use heavy weights you will see great results from it. Good luck!!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    I'm a graduate. I like the program. It's the first program that I have done.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,459 Member
    Got the DVD's, I will do the workouts from time to time, but haven't done the actual program yet. Right now I'm thinking it will not be until after I'm done with marathon training. The workouts are great though, a great burn!
  • sankeycn
    sankeycn Posts: 14 Member
    I just finished it last Thursday. I too am surprised that I stuck with it for 90 days (well 91 bc I missed a day). I was so glad it was over but now I feel lost with out that schedule :)