more friends needed!

Options
i have been using this site over a month have a few motivational friends on here and need more to keep me going i just love it when i see 'xxxx completed diary and was under calorie goal or xxxx burned so many calories.. assures me that i'am not the only one in this :laugh:

i'am 24, 177 down from 192 :bigsmile: reaching for my goal weight of 150 !

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• melinda6569
    Options
    I am always looking for more motivational friends. Feel free to add me!
  • thebetterme2011
    Options
    Just started using this site a week ago. Would love to be friends. Please add me.
  • joyelchambers
    joyelchambers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this site, and I am excited to stick with this. I would like to loose 15 lbs. I know I will stick with this best if I have some others checking up on me. Feel free to add me to my friends.
    Joyel
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • rockeraxXx
    Options
    Same here! I like motivational friends who are always logging and have great things to say :) Anyone who is fun please add me :laugh:
  • sisnero
    sisnero Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I could use some help too. Please add me.
  • MamaPeach30
    Options
    I signed up for this site a while ago but I just started using it. I am recently motivated to shed the pounds and could use the support. Add me and I will do the same. Let's encourage one another on this journey to reaching out goals!!
  • aquapussy
    Options
    Add me as well! I too just started using MFP I really like it so far... way better than my stand alone calorie counter I used for months.
  • luddaz
    Options
    add me
  • caramelcat
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I accept everyone :heart:
  • natbc1985
    natbc1985 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    add me too if you like :smile:
  • coachkathrynw
    coachkathrynw Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Me three :)
  • Silverhillbilly
    Options
    Please add me!
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well, it is nice to have as many motivational people as possible.:happy:
  • Agapp
    Agapp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I a pretty new and would like more friends. Go ahead and add me!
  • bh12058
    bh12058 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I too, am looking for buddies...friends to give me support and hold me accountable. Feel free to add me !:flowerforyou:
  • kissoffools
    Options
    Best of luck to you! It looks like we're in similar situations with similar goals. We should be friends. :)
  • tammyc00per
    tammyc00per Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need more motivation aswell to keep me going!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Same here! I like motivational friends who are always logging and have great things to say :) Anyone who is fun please add me :laugh:

Haha, that's funny! That is one really cool aspect of MFP in that you can support one another.

I'm always very encouraging and I log everyday...I'll send you a friend request :)
  • rhondat48
    Options
    I am new also and would like all the motivation I can get let's make 2012 the year to get healthy and fit :)
    Anyone can add me as a friend