What workout did you do today to start your week?

Options
Good Morning

What workout did you do today? Love to see how we start our Mondays. I personally have higher calories on Sundays, so Mondays I jumpstart the week:-) Hope your week is a great one:-)

Weights upper 20 minutes

punch bag/jump rope/lunges/sit ups/ push ups 20 min intervals 2 mins each and repeat

walking the dog 20

Replies

• wilkin_rebecca
    wilkin_rebecca Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i did my biggest loser 2 the workout video for 25 mins. I love it
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options

Awesome! I have never tried that one, I love dvd workouts:-)
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it yet but it will be the 30 Day Shred this afternoon. Level 2, day 6 for me. :-)
  • lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Ran 6.2 miles
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I did Level 1 of the 30 Day shred and 15 minutes on the treadmill.
  • wilkin_rebecca
    wilkin_rebecca Posts: 51 Member
    Options

Awesome! I have never tried that one, I love dvd workouts:-)

I used to just do my leslie sansone walking videos but found the biggest loser one its awesome you can pick your own workouts on it and set to what you would like to do, its an awesome burn. I live in Canada where it is getting cold and soon to be snow so dvds are ideal for me.
  • lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hit exercise bike for 8 miles and then did 2 miles on treadmill at 15 incline. Cardio day for me of course. Tomorrow will be cardio with strength training. Happy Monday everyone.
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    45 minutes of Tabata
  • khartley535
    khartley535 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I used the weighted hula hoop for 20 minutes this morning, and because I over did it with my morning "snack", if I expect to be able to eat a decent dinner tonight then I'm going to do my 30DS video when I get home from work.
  • thecrossfitter
    thecrossfitter Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    45 minutes of Tabata

Holy tabata-ing! Nicely done! I did 16 minutes of it last week (air squats, jumping air squats, lunges, jumping lunges) and my legs felt it for FIVE DAYS!

My Monday morning work out?

Wendler 5 3 1 program for my squats for about 15 minutes. Gotta get that max above my measly 105 (not great since I weigh 150!)

Then I did The Bear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WOP9J7QPwI
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Thanks 4 responding all-enjoyed reading the different ways we all work it;-)
  • mike_devo
    mike_devo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I usually start out the week with chest because it's the muscle I'm lacking most in and I want to hit it hard while it's fresh :)