Measure day

Options
TOday was my monthly weigh in and measure at Curves. I lost 3 ponds since starting there and 3.24 inches. I have lost 15 total since I started this before I found MFP and Curves. It has been slower going since I added those 2 but I know its the healthier way to do it. My goal for then next month is to double those looses. I have an elliptical that I have not used in over a year so I just hoped on that. Made it 5 minutes but I know as I do it more I will up my time. This is the month I really put a dent in it!!

Replies

• becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    TOday was my monthly weigh in and measure at Curves. I lost 3 ponds since starting there and 3.24 inches. I have lost 15 total since I started this before I found MFP and Curves. It has been slower going since I added those 2 but I know its the healthier way to do it. My goal for then next month is to double those looses. I have an elliptical that I have not used in over a year so I just hoped on that. Made it 5 minutes but I know as I do it more I will up my time. This is the month I really put a dent in it!!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :drinker: Keep at it!!:drinker:
  • anny
    anny Posts: 27
    Options
    congratzzzzz:flowerforyou:
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's totally great. I'm sure once you get used to the elliptical again you'll be doing half an hour in no time!

Congrats! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    great job, keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go :drinker:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Congrats! It's so awesome to your hard work pay off, isn't it? :drinker:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That's great!
    :flowerforyou:
    Don't you love Curves?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!