5'5'' and 25 down, but 10 lbs difference in the pic...

Options
Hi There!

I went from 5'5'' and 158 to now 133, but the comparison pic is from 143 lbs to 133 lbs - 10 lbs makes a big difference!

Here's to the last 10! Maybe I will get some hard core abs out of it :-)

(I hope this picture shows up, it will be my first time...)

Absweek1andweek8.jpg

Replies

• TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's 10 pounds?!

Tell us what you're doing! I've got about 10lbs to goal but was starting to feel convinced ten pounds may not be enough.
  • Geneeevaa
    Options
    ITS THERE!! and whoa! you make me wanna just go outside and run for no reason! lol
  • sara338
    Options
    wow. this is very inspiring! good job and keep up the great work! :)
  • sweetyJ
    Options
    Girl~~ You are looking hot hot hot. I want to bounce a quarter off those abs. Jealous! :laugh:
  • tsegears
    Options
    Congrats! You are looking great. I'm 5'5" and 177 lbs down from 185, and I want to lose 37 lbs., and when I do, I hope I look as good as you. You are inspiring! Please keep up the good work!
  • fat2fitvic
    Options
    Gorgeous & i love your belly ring. I would be happy with the b4 pic :) I have a long way to go 182 now, goal 118. thanks for the inspiring photos.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    You look great and yes 10 lbs makes a different! Wow!
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I am 5'5 as well... and I am at 135 now and want to get to 125! I hope I can see that kind of difference from my 10 lbs! You make me want to go to the gym! Any secrets to your success? Or just old fashion diet and exercise? :tongue:
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    WONDERFULL!!!

I am so glade you posted some people dont realize its just as hard for the not so big girl to lose weight too are stats are smiliar I am 5'4 and started at 160 and I am now 144 people say I look fine but want to get down to 130 these last 15 pounds arent coming off easy YOU LOOK AWESOME
  • natbc1985
    natbc1985 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    your tummy looks great......got any tips lol? :smile:

Absweek1andweek8.jpg
    [/quote]
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!! Great job!!!
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Keep up the good work! You are inspiring!
  • gbl4
    gbl4 Posts: 16
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all your support! It wasn't easy - I think the absoloute #1 thing is to stay DEDICATED, MOTIVATED and CONSISTENT - anything is possible for you in time with this! But I think that Big 10 pound difference has a lot to do with adding lean body mass while losing fat. My three main activities:

1. Good circuit training - Jillian's shred, ripped in 30, firm express, P90X, Insanity, etc.
    2. a good clean and primal diet (although I will tell you I loooves me some cake, cookies and ice cream)
    3. HIIT or Interval sprints (10 to 15 min tops)

That's it!

Thank you again, I soooo appreciate it! When I reach the 125 I will post again! And hopefully not with a camera phone pic. :-)
  • gbl4
    Options
    Gorgeous & i love your belly ring. I would be happy with the b4 pic :) I have a long way to go 182 now, goal 118. thanks for the inspiring photos.

Thank you!....And you WILL reach your goal!
  • gbl4
    Options
    WONDERFULL!!!

I am so glade you posted some people dont realize its just as hard for the not so big girl to lose weight too are stats are smiliar I am 5'4 and started at 160 and I am now 144 people say I look fine but want to get down to 130 these last 15 pounds arent coming off easy YOU LOOK AWESOME

People will say you "look fine", but do we really just want to "look fine" and pass up the looking the best we can? I look fine at 150, I am actually lucky (or maybe not so) that my family genes "holds weight well" but it wasn't the BEST me. The last 15 is tough! I went from a good loss to about one pound per week, but actually, that's what you want - because you know its true fat. You are going to see that wonderful 130! :-)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    You are just the same height as me, and had the same starting weight. I am now 125-128 lbs but don't look nearly as good as you!
  • gbl4
    Options
    You look great and yes 10 lbs makes a different! Wow!

Thank you!

...and your dress in your profile pic looks great too! ;-)
  • gbl4
    Options
    You are just the same height as me, and had the same starting weight. I am now 125-128 lbs but don't look nearly as good as you!

Well, to be fair, I have not had the blessing of having children yet - but hope to soon (which is part of the reason why I was motivated to get fit in the first place) I can imagine after having kids the mission must be more difficult, so I think you've definitely made a greater achievement than I have done...and most likely with a tighter schedule as well too. :-)
  • eddyca
    eddyca Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look great! I wish my abs looked that much beter after 10 pounds! I'm a few inches taller though, so maybe that's why plus I only work out 3 days a week. Most of my exercise comes from tons of incidental walking and stair climbing
  • lilgriffo
    Options
    I find it really inspiring to see people similar to my size and looking so great- it gives me hope! Congratulations you look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!