New Jillian workout scheduled to be out Dec. 6!

Options
I was ordering up a storm on Amazon today and noticed that Jillian Michaels has a new workout called "Extreme Shed and Shred" due out next week. So I pre-ordered it and then decided to bundle that with Yoga Meltdown as a double-treat and early Christmas present to myself. Going for $12.99 on amazon.

Anyone else order the new workout or know anything about it? Here is the brief description :

Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed & Shred is a fat-blasting, total body workout designed to help you drop pounds and get SHREDDED fast! This exciting fusion style workout blends everything from kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to yoga and weight training in order to get you in incredible shape quickly while you have fun doing it. There are two 45-minute workouts that range in difficulty level, offering everything from intermediate to advanced moves while giving modifications for the beginner and the extreme athlete looking for a challenge. So, whether you are looking to drop 50 lbs or get in the best shape of your life, Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed & Shred will deliver on it's promise of insane ripped results in a hurry.

Replies

• laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    OMG I'm so excited. I'm a Jillian Michaels junkie. I had no idea a new one was coming out. Thanks for the post!!!

6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    doesn't seem to be on the UK Amazon :sad:
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I want it! I just got the 30 ds and love it, so I'll go check it out, Thank you! I'm excited about her new kinect game
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Sounds cool... it's been a while since she came out with her "30DS".
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I'm currently in my first round of the 30 Day Shred but I've already requested 2 other Jillian DVDs for Christmas (Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and Ripped in 30). I really like 30DS so I'm thinking I'll enjoy her other workouts too. Might have to get DH to set up the Kinect again and get Jillian Michaels Fitness Adventure too.....
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    That sounds pretty interesting! Will have to remember to add that to my cart when I go in to buy Dad's Kindle.
  • thekat78
    thekat78 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH. thank you so much. i LOVE Jillian Michael's!! She's my inspiration! I hadn't even thought to check if she had new stuff coming out!! I owe you one! thank you so much for the post!!
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Yup, already had it on my Amazon wishlist from last week
  • fininski
    Options
    Sounds a little like a P90X style routine
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Sounds cool. I might check that out in a few months. :) I've done 30 day shred, no more trouble zones, and now ripped in 30
  • Brandib1985
    Brandib1985 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am either going to get this or ripped in 30. I wish it wasnt 45 minutes long though...I like the 25 minute shred
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Thanks, will have to look that one up next time I'm on Amazon.