Team Max

Options
Hi everyone, I am new on fitness pal but no stranger to fitness and health. I am pescetarian and eat very healthy but having trouble losing body fat even though I work out and jog every day. I know it is because of my portions. So this site is a great tool to help me track calories, etc. AWESOME!!
I am doing Insanity, I jog, and also P90X. Anyone looking for support, and accountability please hit me up.
I am 41 years old but feel better than I did when I was 20.

Maxine:smile:

Replies

• sweetyJ
    Options
    Welcome!

I am also horrible with portions and tend to binge on certain self-designated cheat days. :ohwell:
    I am glad you feel better than when you were 20, I would say you look like you are 20 something also. :smile:

Good luck on your journey!
  • bademasi
    bademasi Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I am counting baked crackers into a bowl and my family thinks I am nuts!! I am also learning that portions are way smaller than what I used to eat. Now as I watch others eat this and that... my mind is thinking hmmmmm how many calories are they consuming in that one thing. I dont preach to anyone to do what I am doing. But, now I see that its no wonder why we as humans have been getting overweight. Take out food is terrible in fat and portions. Sauces are liquid calories that can turn something heathy into a calorie disaster. Just saying...... Sorry I rambled on!