Encourage the Poster Above

Options
stayxtrue
stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
Hey Guys!

I see so many posts about say how sexy the person above you is, or rate the poster above and so on!

I think its time for a thread where we encourage one another! Whether this be visiting the persons profile and seeing there progress or see where they maybe struggling and encourage them!

We are all here for on reason and one reason only, to live a healthy lifestyle :)

I want a place where we can sit and encourage each other in the areas we are struggling or even the areas we are doing extremely well at!

So lets kick this off!!!!!

encouragement-marines-boot-camp-encouragement-training-demotivational-poster-1258139161.jpg

Replies

• fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Your awesomeness is showing. What a great attitude you have.
  • kaihato
    Options
    Your awesomeness is showing. What a great attitude you have.

fit4mom, what ever it is you're trying to achieve in terms of health and fitness, I hope it goes good for you! Just remember, you're only as weak as you think you are! You can do it!
  • fit4mom
    Options
    I believe in you. What a nice guy you are. Your character and attitude of work ethics will maintain the fruits of your diligent work. You have a way with words and you motivate people to be the best they can capably be.
  • catattack13
    Options
    fit4mom, you are wonderfully encouraging and supportive, and you deserve that too. You can do anything you want to do - even if it doesn't turn out exactly how you want, or the method gets loopy. You'll get there. :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I see some sweat on that shirt, which means you are putting in the work it takes to get fit and healthy. Keep it up! You are doing great!
  • cowgirllisa86
    cowgirllisa86 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Your kind words are motivating to anybody on mfp ! good luck to u in your weightloss journey !

5930822.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • stayxtrue
    Options
    15lbs lost! You have to proud of yourself for that! Keep up the amazing work!
  • fit4mom
    Options
    You are a thoughtful intelligent person who puts genuine care into what they do. You are gonna go far.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    You are a thoughtful intelligent person who puts genuine care into what they do. You are gonna go far.

I wish I could see your profile to learn a bit about you and make this more personal! But with 701 posts, I can tell that you're dedicated to this. Keep it up <3
  • stayxtrue
    Options
    Sisforvenus! You are always on here and encouraging everyone! Your one of the most active people on my friends list and I thankyou for all your support! :)
  • lifeismoto
    Options
    Stayxture...you are the man bro! encouraging...bad *kitten*...and focused! keep it up my man!
  • fit4mom
    Options
    You look like someone who has intention to grab the reins of victory and take it for a ride. Take hold and learn from it. Master victorious living as you are greatness waiting to happen.
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    fit4mom- You seem like a very kind, motivating person. Anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend. The advice you give is always worded kindly and you take people's feelings and struggles into account. Good luck to you in whatever you do...I know you will achieve your goals.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Look at you running! I just looked at your profile and I am amazed at all of the events you participate in - that takes a lot of dedication! Also, you are doing an amazing job of improving with each race. Keep up the good work!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing, I just looked at your before pics. I want your guns! (arms):smile:
  • fit4mom
    Options
    Seriously! 108 pounds takes an awesome amount of dedication. You impress upon me great character of intent. Keep up the great work your beauty is showing.
  • stayxtrue
    Options
    Amazng encouragment tfit4mom, you are doing an exceptional job! Its people like you on here that keep others going! :)
  • fit4mom
    Options
    Awe thanks, what a great guy. Have you always been fit or was it a change for you? How did you get into shape.
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    stayxtrue- Great job on your loss! Also, I love your idea for this thread. It's very positive and I'm sure will be helpful to many.

fit4mom-Sorry! I must have posted close to the same time. I assume by your name that you are a Mom. It's awesome that your kids have such a positive role model to look up to.
  • stayxtrue
    Options
    Thanks guys, I wanted a thread where there was positive vibe, that way when people feel like they are down, they can go and encourage someone which will lift them up and then someone can encourage them also :)

Beckdubs: Another runner! I love running! Keep up the top wok