Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Needing some support --- attempting a schedule!

Ok,

So I am the absolute worst at making a schedule and sticking with it. So for the about 19th time this year, I'm creating a work out schedule.

I've been decent at eating my appropriate amount of calories. But I've been terrible at sticking with exercise (beyond hockey or team sports).

So I am asking for support --- I've put in a plan to do 30 DS over 40-45 days, and then running 3 days a week. So here's to trying! Going to be difficult on Vacation to keep it up, but I'm going to give it all I've got!

Starting today!

Replies

• gainingalife
    gainingalife Posts: 35 Member
    Good luck!! :) You can do it
  • You can do it! I'm the same way this worked for me.

Start of with something attainable. I started off with scheduling 30 min of cardio 4 x a week and 30 min of strength training 2 x a week. No matter how busy you are you can find 30 min. Then I decided that if I wrote it down, that meant I HAD to do it. Maybe not at the time I intiially decided, so I could move it to another time but I still had to do it. It only takes 21 days to create a habit. As it became a habit I started adding more time. Even on the "rest day" I still go for an hour long walk or bike ride.