Looking for Friends...

Options
I'm new-ish to MFP...would like to find friends who have similar goals...I am 5'8 and currently weigh 225.2 (this mornings weigh in). My goal weight is 160lbs. Would like someone to join me on my journey...looking for support and am a great supporter as well.

Anyone from northern BC?? I find it hard to add random people without feeling creepy! LOL

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    If you don't know of anyone from this site, then I suppose ALL are creepy, right?

12117749.png
  • caramelcat
    Options
    If you don't know of anyone from this site, then I suppose ALL are creepy, right?

12117749.png

lol...
  • MonDeee
    MonDeee Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm not from BC but am from Alberta! I'll friend you, I could also use some motivation.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options

12117749.png

lol...

I dont get it?? What do you mean creepy?:huh:
  • Louloubelpe07
    Louloubelpe07 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HAHA...good question. I am new to the "online" world and very suspicious...doesn't everyone feel that way? :laugh:
  • Louloubelpe07
    Options
    I'm not from BC but am from Alberta! I'll friend you, I could also use some motivation.

I am originally from AB (Edmonton) too and go "home" often!
  • Louloubelpe07
    Options

12117749.png

True enough! :laugh:
    Just a shy-at-heart girl trying to overcome my insecurities :wink:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

12117749.png
    FYI... No need to copy and paste your weight loss ticker. To have your MyFitnessPal ticker display below each of your forum posts, automatically, go here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/settings

devon_boyscout_salute_sm.jpg
  • leah1023
    Options
    I need more weight loss buddies add me to!!!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    demotivational-posters-creepy.jpg
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

You couldn't just start her off with granny?
  • LuciaLongIsland
    Options
    HAHA...good question. I am new to the "online" world and very suspicious...doesn't everyone feel that way? :laugh:

NO. I have even dated men I met on line. This place is so safe, we are all here to lose weight. I dont find it creepy at all.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    Options
    LOL
  • caramelcat
    Options

The doll is creepier than the man! :sad:
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options

Ummm... I could see it if the guy was just being funny, but he purposefully shaved his head into male pattern balding.

And welcome to MFP! Friend me if you like.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Ummm... I could see it if the guy was just being funny, but he purposefully shaved his head into male pattern balding.

lol good call! :drinker:
  • caramelcat
    Options

Doll phobia. :indifferent:
  • zviolinick
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I can't say I have the same fitness goals as you because I am a guy and I have already lost my weight, but I am still striving to be better athletically! I haven't really bothered using these forums or friending people in the past, but I might as well start! Good luck with your goal and I know you can do it!
  • Louloubelpe07
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I can't say I have the same fitness goals as you because I am a guy and I have already lost my weight, but I am still striving to be better athletically! I haven't really bothered using these forums or friending people in the past, but I might as well start! Good luck with your goal and I know you can do it!

I have some fitness goals too...I am a runner and have done several 10k races and a few half marathons. I also started cycling this past summer and participated in a 100k ride. I want to have my fastest times this spring/summer and maybe compete in a sprint triathalon. What are some of your goals?
  • Louloubelpe07
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you all for your support and proving (for now :wink: ), that putting myself out there wasn't such a bad idea!! :happy: