Zumba Addict

Options
Ok, so I decided to do p90x for the third time with a hybrid zumba exhilarate. I started the zumba one week ago and love it soooo much, I can't find myself going back to the p90x! Anyone else fall in love with zumba so much? Even my kids put on the dvds. My son is 5 and my daughter is just about 13. Sometimes they watch it, sometimes they join it. Seems to be doing more than helping me lose weight...unexpected family time :)

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    That sounds so fantastic! I have been meaning to try zumba. I'm even more excited now :D
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I have two left feet, so I much prefer kickboxing. But Zumba is definitely fun, as long as no one catches me doing it!
  • SarieTsingh
    SarieTsingh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just love dancing. I'm no pro, but it's my happy place! that's why I do it at home. Maybe when I get the moves down I'll go to a class. It's offered at my college at no cost to me, so i'll probably go for it next semester :)
  • BarbiNay
    BarbiNay Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    If you love Zumba at home try it with a group of people. It makes it even more fun. I have no rhythm and two left feet, half the time I just do my own moves while I am trying to figure out what I SHOULD be doing. The trick it just keep moving. I love it so much. Wish I could do it everyday. I do do it 2-3 times a week. Never done it on my own.
  • lynnmarie60
    Options
    I fall inlove with Zumba Wii Fit and now Dance Party 3 for Wii; they are awesome. I love my weekly Zumba classes too.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I have enjoyed quite a few Zumba classes. They were exhausting, but really fun!
  • dclassi1
    Options
    My name is Deborah and I'm a Zumba addict. I've been addicted for seven months and lose tons of weight!!! Woo Hoo!!:smokin:
  • SarieTsingh
    Options
    Lynn I'm considering getting those as well, but I've noticed that the xbox kinect looks so much better! The only problem is the price! (yikes)
  • SarieTsingh
    Options
    Deborah...you go girl! :flowerforyou: keep it up!:smile:
  • clrothchild
    clrothchild Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just got a wii and was wondering about Zumba. I have never gone to a class but it looks fun. I hate exercise but I love to dance so I hope it fills that niche. Is it worth the price?
  • tsegears
    Options
    I recently went back to my Zumba class and wondered why/how I ever straid away from it. The day that I decided to return to class, the class was being filmed for the 3rd video. There was so much excitement and energy in the air and I was swept up in it. By the end of the class, I was exhausted. I have purchased the first two tapes and use the tapes from time to time. But, I prefer the energy when in a Zumba class with others.

13107194.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • SarieTsingh
    Options
    I know this thread is three months old, but I just wanted to update that I bought the Xbox kinect and zumba. I love it and so does everyone in the house! It was well worth the $$$
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I hear you.... I'm burnt out on P90X right now. I have started doing zumba and I love it!!!!! I do love P90X too but I'm sick of it.
  • SarieTsingh
    Options
    I'm kinda doing a hybrid of Insanity and Zumba! Did p90x a couple times. Just had to change it up! By the way, the Insanity is INSANE!
  • victoria1xo
    victoria1xo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really want to try zumba !! (:
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I'm kinda doing a hybrid of Insanity and Zumba! Did p90x a couple times. Just had to change it up! By the way, the Insanity is INSANE!

I am doing Insanity too. On my rest days I like to do Zumba so I can still eat those calories.
    I love Zumba. I do it on the XBOX and cant wait to try the new Rush.
  • LOVEronica
    Options
    Shaycat, I was just wondering how many days do you do Zumba and how many do you do Insanity, I already ordered the Insanity DVDs and I plan to combine them with my zumba classes....any advice is appreciated.
    Thank you
  • blukttn66
    blukttn66 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba! I am constantly searching for new videos on youtube to create playlists for or searching for new DVDs that have come out.
  • homer7823
    Options
    I really enjoyed hearing about Zumba have not done it but going to buy today after hearing all the comments thank you so much