To the men that have pictures of the abs as their profile pi

Replies

• coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    I Agree! But I gotta say... every time I see a mans profile pic with no shirt on I feel a little screwed over that I can't put up my pic with no shirt on!
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Enjoyed the viewing thanks you all. :wink:
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    My motivation is to be oogled by the female members here. haha. One day!

more cardio sculpt and tae bo less heavy lifting :P
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    My motivation is to be oogled by the female members here. haha. One day!

more cardio sculpt and tae bo less heavy lifting :P

I'm PM az...... for more suggestions. Now where are those sweats? I need to do some bulk swimming
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    I quite appreciate these fine young men myself. Thank you all!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    happy to be of service :smile:
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Thank you. :) I enjoy seeing them

To the women I appreciate you also, just in a different way. In the way I want my stomach to look.

Pictures motivate me, what about you?
    Keep up the work every one!

Here, here! I couldn't have said it better myself. :) It certainly makes me look forward to logging on! :drinker:
  • kerri007
    kerri007 Posts: 123
    yes quite enjoying looking at all the sexy stomach muscles. keep on flexin those abs boys!!!!:heart::love:
  • ahhhhh :)
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Yeah, that was one of the unexpected perks of joining this site-- the amazing male abs that appear all over the place. Whew! Thanks, fellas!
  • mike_devo
    mike_devo Posts: 41 Member
    We're all photo shopped :laugh:
  • kerri007
    kerri007 Posts: 123
    dont mind me as i wipe the drool off my chin. lol
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Abs are nice and all but it's the girl pictures that I like to see because they are what I'm aspiring to look like myself! :laugh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    I knew it!
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member

Okay...so truth be told...I've wondered before if the pics are of the real MFP users or someone else. Either way, MOMMY LIKEY!
  • Even though I am very new here, I have to say the "dig me" ab pics don't really inspire me at all. I'm sure they are meant to show off the hard work but I'd just as soon see a before and after picture. Maybe it would inspire me if having washboard abs were my goal, but it never will be so I will be the voice of dissent and say "nope they don't do anything for me". But bravo.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Yeah they're great. But in the interest of balance we could totally have more arm and shoulder shots.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,283 Member
    Yeah they're great. But in the interest of balance we could totally have more arm and shoulder shots.

^This^.

If it wasn't for running the risk of wakening the Kraken, I'd suggest we restart the lovely tradition of "Insert Body Part and Day of Week Here" pics, but you know the tattle-tales would come running.

I do also appreciate them...my husband, after looking over my shoulder at all the ab, shoulder, and arms pics, is now lifting, running, and actually watching what he's eating. So, on behalf of my sex life...I salute you!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Abs are nice and all but it's the girl pictures that I like to see because they are what I'm aspiring to look like myself! :laugh:

I prefer the girls photos also... :bigsmile:
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    LMAO!!! This made my day! I have to admit I like them too but shhhhh....dont tell my husband! LOL :laugh:

I agree... and don't tell my husband either hehehehehehe