help...so stuck :(

Options
Last year this time i was 23 lbs heavier.....and i thought that was awesome....except....that was a whole year and now i am stuck in this rut
this same place,
this horrible Plateau!!!
and i am pretty much ready to quit and sabotage :(

and it is not even about the weight, .... if my tummy was flat and didnt looking like bubbling lard id be fine :D

Its just.... i can do a million crunches BUT..... nothing....however i bet i have a 6 pack under the keg :/

And then i cardio...cardio..cardio.........= zero lbs lost.

I guess i just need motivational people to light a fire under my behind

Or people with top secrets for me to even lose a measly 5 lbs

Any takers

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    How does your diary look? Are you being consistent?

Too much cardio and a big calorie deficit can do you more harm then good. I suggest weight training as well as consistent logging
  • shaylealicata
    Options
    I would suggest you change up your routine some! When you do cardio why don't you go in between running and sprinting. Run like half a mile, sprint a lap, then go back down to a nice jog and then start it over again. Also running at a faster pace will help you too. You should feel tired after a nice cardio workout :) This makes your body stress more which will cause the results you are looking for! Also do what Sunshine_88 suggested. Weight training will definitely help you tone and lose that extra body fat. You can also try taking some classes such as yoga and zumba...etc. So in conclusion, just mix it up some!! I hope this helps you :)