Turkey Burgers

Can anyone recommend a GOOD turkey burger brand??

Replies

• fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    I make them from scratch.... Tastes of Home

d09748f3.jpg
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    I just buy ground turkey and make my burgers like i would if i used ground beef
  • dreamgurl2324
    dreamgurl2324 Posts: 191 Member
    I make my own. Very easy. I have two different recipies. The first one is diced up mushrooms and spinich and feta cheese mix all together and grill!

My new fave recipie is shredded zuchini diced up red peppers chipotle powder and chili powder. Mix all together and grill! Yum yumm yumm!!
  • if i ont make my own with ground turkey i buy the 93/7 kroger lean patties. they are pretty good.
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    I make my own. Very easy. I have two different recipies. The first one is diced up mushrooms and spinich and feta cheese mix all together and grill!

My new fave recipie is shredded zuchini diced up red peppers chipotle powder and chili powder. Mix all together and grill! Yum yumm yumm!!

These sound wonderful, thanks!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    I'm gonna agree, making your own anything is usually better than store bought. Burkey Turgers are the best!
  • Thanks. I think I will make my own also...unless someone wants to make them for me and I will pay for shipping...LOL.... thanks
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    At my local markets, Market Basket and Hannafords, they have premade patties. They have a steakhouse cheddar, a cheddar jalopeno, and a cheddar and bacon. They are great on the grill or in a pan. It is an easy way out, but sometimes that is just what you need!
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    sometimes I use a sprinkle of steak grill seasoning on ground turkey or chicken. Gives it a slight "beefy" flavor, which can go a long way when introducing your family to something besides HAMBURGER!!!
  • Mrs_Moe
    Mrs_Moe Posts: 68 Member
    Home made are the best but I also like Jenni-o seasoned turkey burgers....they are very good
  • Jenny O is good but ONLY the ones in the Blue Box. The ones in the green box are yucky.