Salutations!

Options
Buona sera!

Hello everyone I am Lexxy.. I am on a mission, a primal mission.. my goal is to continue to eat primal/paleo while incorporating some physical activity ( because frankly I hate the words exercise & workout) I plan on going to the "Activity Center" with my husband (my word for 'gym' & 'fitness center' sounds better in my opinion) and walking on a daily basis which I will thoroughly enjoy in this cold weather( no really- I am absolutely serious nothing beats a nice winter walk- clears the mind- does wonders). I will also do some dancing- preferably belly dancing.

I weighed around 230Ibs and now I am 208Ibs. Ultimate goal is 140 Ibs( or somewhere around there)

If you are wondering why I choose other words opposed to the norm.. here is the background story- At one time I was quite "fit" but I took my love for fitness above what I call healthy( in other words obsessed- aka unhealthy). Now I am at the opposite end so to speak and want to find the happy medium... I am not seeking to be fit or wear those skinny jeans again. I am seeking a healthy me and when I get there I am sure I will know..

In boccoa al lupo a tutti! ( good luck everyone)

Lexxy V

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Buca di beppo! :drinker:
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, Lexxy! I love your hair in that pic. It's a great look on you. :) Congrats on your already lost weight, and I wish you well during your journey! :)
  • LexxyV
    LexxyV Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Buca di beppo! :drinker:

lol! ( translation for buca literally means hole/ slang word for basement)
  • LexxyV
    LexxyV Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, Lexxy! I love your hair in that pic. It's a great look on you. :) Congrats on your already lost weight, and I wish you well during your journey! :)

molte grazie! ( many thanks) :) I wish you the same

p.s sorry for all the Italian- must practice- practice even if it is something as simple as hello-