Starting 30 day shred in December - Queries

Options
Hi All,
I am going to be starting my 30 day shred work out in December.
What is the good time to do this exercise? If you are doing early in the morning, do you eat some thing before
or is it a empty stomach work out?
How about evenings?
Need support from people who have done this already!

Replies

• therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I did it in the afternoon a few hours after lunch. That way I wouldn't bother my downstairs neighbors (lots of jumping, heehee). I think it's best to not have too much in the belly when you do this one... the cardio is intense. Good luck! You are going to LOVE it!
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I do my 30 DS workouts first thing in the morning as I work long hours and can't do it any other time. I have a pint of water as soon as I wake up and then do the workout, but I eat straight after to refuel. There's a lot of high intensity stuff that you may not want to do immediately after eating, but everyone is different, try different times of the day and see what works best for you. Good luck, it's tough but worth it!
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I vary mine. This morning, I did it at 5:30am as I am out after work, but tomorrow, I'll be back about 7pm so will do it then. At the weekend, it's usually about 10am - but can be later dependent on my day's plans
  • sandadhya
    sandadhya Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!