will my boobs ever get smaller

Options
Is there any thing I can do to make them smaller.....

Replies

• MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Not specifically for a certain body part, but just lose weight normally. Who knows, but I don't know how many of these threads I've seen where so many women complain that it's the first place they notice losing, while some of us men with unfortunate man boobs cry that ours aren't going anywhere even after major losses :sad:

I'd say you've got a pretty good chance.
  • KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    It took mine a really long time to shrink a little. I was a 36D now I am a 34D. That's as small as they feel like getting. They told me.
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You can't choose a spot where you want your body to lose weight. Genetics has a lot to do with where your body loses weight first, but in general, once you lose enough weight, you lose it everywhere. So if you keep working and losing, your breasts will eventually shrink with all of the rest of the fat areas on your body.
  • mrsdauer
    mrsdauer Posts: 102
    Options
    YES! i joke around telling everyone that my boobs were the first things to go, the first place i noticed i had lost! Now i want a boob job! i didnt have much to start out with, and now i think a training bra would do the trick! LOL
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure mine aren't going to shrink. I looked at some pictures the other day from when I was skinny, and I still had huge boobs. It actually looked quite ridiculous. I almost like being chubby in that sense.
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Some women just naturally have bigger boobs. I really don't know if mine are naturally big, or mostly because I've been over-weight most of my life. I think mostly it's the "back fat" that goes, but I have known a lot of women who, when they've lost a lot of weight, their boobs go as well. I hope that doesn't happen to me, because I love my boobs! I wish you luck. :)
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50 lbs... and guess what.... my boobs have gone from a 40 D to a 36 D. So lost band size but not cup size. UGH.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I will donate my boobs. Anyone want some solid C's? Hahaha!
  • NitaBugg
    NitaBugg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I lose weight, but the girls just get bigger... :/ per every dr that I've been to about it - there are no exercises that can shrink them. you can lose weight and hope they go down with it. the last result is a reduction. not my first choice, but when you've done everything else......
  • maygans
    maygans Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50 lbs... and guess what.... my boobs have gone from a 40 D to a 36 D. So lost band size but not cup size. UGH.

Determining the cup size is based on band size, so they actually did get smaller. A 36C and a 32C will not have the same volume cup.

I want mine to go away! I have always been self conscious about having a larger chest and my chest has always made me look bigger than I am! I hate it! I'm not comfortable with cleavage either, I dress pretty modestly.
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've lost 16 pounds and boobs still the same!
    I like having big boobs tho :-)
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    Options

Determining the cup size is based on band size, so they actually did get smaller. A 36C and a 32C will not have the same volume cup.

I want mine to go away! I have always been self conscious about having a larger chest and my chest has always made me look bigger than I am! I hate it! I'm not comfortable with cleavage either, I dress pretty modestly.

"Determining the cup size is based on band size, so they actually did get smaller. A 36C and a 32C will not have the same volume cup" so true, weird how that happens right?! i went down in the back, but went up in the cup!

You should embrce your boobs, not be uncomfortable with them :( We've been blessed with them :)
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Taht's where I started losing 1st! In fact when my bra started fitting differently is when I noticed that I was losing weight. I am only 5' tall so I needed to lose some!
  • Sunrize1
    Options
    I wish I could lose a cup size or two, but I don't think that's going to happen from what Ive been reading!
  • amys31
    amys31 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I wish I had this problem...anything I can do to make em' bigger;)
  • merie08
    merie08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    It took mine a really long time to shrink a little. I was a 36D now I am a 34D. That's as small as they feel like getting. They told me.

:laugh:
  • Misdy
    Misdy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I thought that I was destined to have huge boobs forever, but the last few kg's I've lost - I think it was all boob!
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I've went from 52H down to 38H. I wish mine would get smaller! Im at 95lbs over-all lost, and another 60ish to go before im thin, im hoping at some point they go down cuz being thin with Hcup would be pretty ridiculous! Im starting to notice more back pain, something I never had before cuz my boobs were proportionate to my large stature, but now its becoming disproportionate. Ugh.

Im thinking I will eventually need a boob job..being overweight my entire life and stretching out all the way to H, I imagine that once I do shrink down it wont look great