Slim quick cleanse

Options
ok so I know most people on here are against fat burning pills etc, and I understand why. I have been looking into getting slim quick cleanse. I have been eating healthy and exercising for a couple of months now and I have only lost albs. It is incredibly irritating and I would really like to try an aid to help me along. A lot of my problem is not having the energy to work out. So what do people think?

Replies

• JulieSmiles1
    JulieSmiles1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    A few years ago, I tried the cleanse. It made me feel really sick for several days. I used just the plain slim quick for a little while and liked that one much better; however, it still made my stomach hurt. I used it for about a month and then decided to try this without those. GNC has a few products that can help give you more energy. I used the Burn60 for a little while and felt like it gave me more energy, even though its not designed for that.
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I think your solution lies in changing your diet. From your food diary, you don't log your food consistently. Accurate logging of everything you eat is crucial to weight loss. Weigh and measure all your food so you have an accurate idea of how many calories you're taking in. Try to go easy on the processed food and increase fruits and veggies. Adequate nutrition will improve your energy levels and allow you to get more exercise. Good luck!
  • nedasdaughter
    nedasdaughter Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You know anything that has the word cleanse in it means that it will increase your intestinal motility...my friend took it and it made her much more regular which she was not used to and it made her abdomen uncomfortable. I took it and I didn't have any discomfort and I did lose some weight. I just used it for a little boost. One ingredient it contains or at least the 7 day Slim Quick Cleanse we did had Senna (an herb) in it which is also an ingredient in some children's laxatives. Some people need that though because you can carry up to 25lbs in there and not be aware of it. So...hope that helps some.
  • fitmel08
    Options
    I'm in the same boat- getting really frustrated with my weight loss but I know my food intake is really questionable lol- When I log for 2 weeks straight I notice I feel less heavy & even if I'm not "less" on the scale, I'm also working out more consistently when I log and am building muscle so it's hard to see if I'm losing "fat weight" lol. But, I definitely retain less water since I'm not eating as much fried foods when I have to track haha!

On the SlimQuick side- I've been looking into it too and so far I haven't really heard much good on it- most people who have taken it tell me they felt really shakey and/or had an upset stomach- I'm not really interested in seeing a change in my *ahem* digestive movements like I've heard a lot of people see. Ew. haha! Good luck!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Patience and perseverance are both free and effective. Cleanses and pills usually are not. :flowerforyou:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    You wrote:
    ok so I know most people on here are against fat burning pills etc, and I understand why. I have been looking into getting slim quick cleanse.
    Your second sentence undermines the validity of your first sentence.

What is your understanding of why most people on here are against fat burning pills, etc.?
  • mrslondon
    mrslondon Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Most people dont agree with a "quick fix" especially through pills