New on the Message Boards

Options
Hello all. I've been using myfitness pal since 10/4 and have not ventured out on the message boards. So I'm looking for friends so we can encourage and inspire each to reach our weight loss goal. Please feel free to add me.:smile:

Replies

• jac_downs
    Options
    Congrats...I am new to the message boards too...I am a very busy working mom and do not have alot of time to be on here daily but I am looking to add a few AWESOME friends to keep me motivated and to chat with a few times a week...Hope we can motivate one another
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me - we have in common age (well I'm a little older) and history of weight loss and regain. Lots of people on here to help motivate us towards a healthier lifestyle and away from the thought of 'dieting'!
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I've found that having friends on here makes me much more accountable every day! Feel free to check out my profile and add me if you'd like.
  • sammiB72
    Options
    Hi Started on here a few months ago, and did lose weight really quickly, but with one thing or another i just started to lose track
    would love to have some support and tips, feel free to add me, and i promise to help you all along the way too, thanks
  • kthurlow
    Options
    :)