Would love some friends to do this with!

Options
So I've lost quite a bit of weight, over 100 pounds and I'm looking to drop the last 25.. it's been a struggle and I've decided to reach out and try this forum in hopes to get some support and ideas. Would love a few friends to help motivate each other!

I am 32 years old, a wife, a mommy and a nurse. I'm so proud of how far I've come but dang it.. I want to finish this!!!

Amanda

Replies

• jessicaram2011
    jessicaram2011 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You add me, I enjoy meeting new people. I have lost a bit of weight and working on small goals for now. Im a mom, wife, and love having mfp, cause it motivates me. Thanks Jessica
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i am trying PSMF to lose the last couple lbs. we should do it together! lol Cx
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i will be starting....thursday :D
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP friend request sent..Melva:happy:
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Add me for support and a swift kick when ya need it!
  • dynamite_orange
    Options
    I would love to meet friends here too! I've been doing this on/off but so far no improvement on my weight. I need to be more focused and motivated.

Let's help each other guys! :)
  • ErikaNichele
    Options
    This is the start of my first full week and I know I need some motivation and some friends here... Ive been trying to loose weight for quite sometime...i've lost about 20 pounds and then plateaued. I've been stuck at this weight for months... I am 31, a wife, a mommy to one beautiful little girl...I have been asked to be Matron of Honor in a friends wedding next Oct. This is my new motivation.. I'm open for new friends lets help each other reach our goals!
  • Lexymom
    Options
    Wow! So much in common... I'm 32, a mom, and a nurse... :) I am at the beginning of my weight loss journey for the second time (lost lots and got pregnant and ruined it for myself by eating everything!) and I'd love to meet positive people for support and motivation! Best of luck to you! :)

~Katy
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hi, request on the way.
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am too a wife with a beautiful baby girl....I have lost 79 pounds since just before having her but still got another 23 pounds to go to get to my ideal goal weight......feel free to add me :)
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    BY ALL MEAN ADD ME!!! WE CAN GO THROUGH THIS JOURNEY TOGETHER
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Feel free to add me as well - always looking for new friends! :flowerforyou: