My Mom's funeral is today. Thanks for all your prayers!

Options
It has been a rough two weeks and I want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers. My mom passed away Wednesday and her funeral is today at 3 pm. I am comforted to know that she is not suffering anymore and that she is in Heaven now.

I have only walked 4 miles in the last two weeks and have tried for the most part to watch what I have eaten (though it has been hard). My scales tore up last week, so I hope I have not gained any weight back. I plan on getting back on track today with my eating and exercising. Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks again for everything.

Replies

• csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    It has been a rough two weeks and I want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers. My mom passed away Wednesday and her funeral is today at 3 pm. I am comforted to know that she is not suffering anymore and that she is in Heaven now.

I have only walked 4 miles in the last two weeks and have tried for the most part to watch what I have eaten (though it has been hard). My scales tore up last week, so I hope I have not gained any weight back. I plan on getting back on track today with my eating and exercising. Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks again for everything.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you!!! I'm so sorry for your great loss!:flowerforyou:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    ((((HUGS)))) :frown:

I'm just so sorry you lost your mom. I can't even begin to imagine how painful it must be for you. I'm thinking of you today.

:flowerforyou:
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    I'm so sorry. My prayers are with you :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss! I am praying for you and your family's strength.
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry about your loss. We lost my mom a little over 2 years ago, so I know what today will be like for you. Be sure to get plenty of rest over the weekend. Thoughts and prayers heading your way for strength today.
  • indianagranny
    indianagranny Posts: 863
    Options
    My thoughts are with you and your family. We lost mom over 16 years ago but the thoughts and memories of the day are still there.
  • indianagranny
    indianagranny Posts: 863
    Options
    sorry for the double post
  • xfluffyfrogx
    Options
    I am really sorry for your loss.

Good luck with everything
  • chosen
    chosen Posts: 31
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you today. I too lost my mom to lung cancer the pain never goes away but it gets easier to deal with. God Bless!!!!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Lost mine 2 years ago. Still cry for her just a little every day, and I don't want to stop that. It doesn't go away, but you learn to live with it.

You'll be Ok. Thinking of you today. Hugs,,,
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. :brokenheart:

I looked at your profile and see a picture of a beautiful young lady that looks just like you. I have a daughter also, and when I hold her I thank my Mom for having me, thus making it possible to have the joy of also having a daughter to hold. I also know that this is how she felt when she held me.

I miss my mother each and every day (more so since reading this and see Nealy-which was our last name:cry: ) I pray for peace in you heart and much love in your life.

:heart: Jeannie
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    (((HUGS)))
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Aw sweetie, I am so sorry for your loss.

:heart:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Both my parents passed away 3 years ago within 6 weeks of each other and I know it is so hard to lose them. It will take time to heal. Be kind to yourself and look after yourself.