Finally

Options
I finally broke the 190 mark. I hit 189 today.

My goal was 190 by the end of March, but that didn't happen.

I am so proud of myself for not giving up when I didn't reach my goal. It took me 2 months to lose 10 pounds, but no matter how long it took I still lost it.

Now I begin my next goal.

Everyone on here is great! Thanks for your support and always encouraging words.

Replies

• jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    I finally broke the 190 mark. I hit 189 today.

My goal was 190 by the end of March, but that didn't happen.

I am so proud of myself for not giving up when I didn't reach my goal. It took me 2 months to lose 10 pounds, but no matter how long it took I still lost it.

Now I begin my next goal.

Everyone on here is great! Thanks for your support and always encouraging words.
  • losinglynn
    losinglynn Posts: 22
    Options
    That is awesome! I've been struggling to get under 190lbs now for 3 months. I keep bouncing from 193-198 (mostly b/c I got frustrated etc.) But still.

Congrats and Happy Friday!!
  • LaurenLibra
    LaurenLibra Posts: 62
    Options
    oh man congrats! :bigsmile:
    it took me months to get under 190lbs!
    i was stuck on that since about September last year until March this year :explode:

keep up the awesome work :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Good job! I'll go check in few minutes to see if I'm there with you.
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Way to stick with it and I love your attitude! I finally lost one pound myself after staying the same for a few weeks so I am happy today too!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    YAY! Hopefully I'll be joining you there in the next few weeks! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work :drinker:
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    Thanks again for all the support. It is so nice to know that I'm not alone in all this. That definitely helps with the motivation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!