people who have reached their ideal weight

Options
can you please tell me what you guys eat and do for exercise?? Not just to get to that stage but to maintain as well.

what do you eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner?! im clearly still eating for someone who isnt on the right track to losing. x

Replies

• jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I still exercise as much as I did before e.g 30- 40 min run 3/4 times a week,

I eat a youghurt for breakfast, salad for lunch and whatever I want for dinner, I've been eating lots of carbs and sweets and I've stayed the same weight for over a month now.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I haven't changed my eating at all. I still allow myself that cookie or cupcake as a dessert for the day. Coffee and a fiber bar for breakfast, lunch is a fruit and another light item (lean cuisine etc) and dinner is a chicken salad usually. I eat protein bars and drink whey protein on strength days. I reached my goal weight in april with jillian michaels 30DS. Have been doing p90x workouts since July and stayed the same weight but toned up nicely
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My eating schedule is so screwed up because I work nights. I eat different everyday. I snack a lot inbetween so that I never really feel hungry. I run and do p90x for exercise, and I eat back mostly all of my exercise calories.
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I eat very clean and very simple. I barely drink alcohol which is quite a lifestyle change for me and happened gradually, more to do with being a mother than anything. I exercise at least once a day. feel free to check out my diary.
    Oh and I also eat the same thing every day really, because I know it works calorie and nutrition wise. Which some people may find boring but I'm ok with .
  • ahersh00
    Options
    Night shift totally screws it all up, doesn't it? I only work 3 12 hour shifts a week.... so everyday is different for me.
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, your'e welcome to peep, just started alternating excercise between cardio / weights every other day (30-45mins max), with maybe a day off on the weekends or if i'm not feeling upto it.

p.s. ignore the last weekend, i have'nt been feeling too well but had a bit of an appetite!
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I reach my ideal weight, but I am striving to reduce the body fat and am trying to improve my endurance.

Setting new goals, that is!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Bump to reply later
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Check my food diary. Except I have been naughty the last couple days. I do pretty much the same as when losing, just added back a few calories.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Pretty much kept things the same food and exercise wise. I allow myself a little more liberty for enjoying snacks, but beyond that...not much has changed.